• Create Account

With your Shetlink login details, all classifieds, private messages, and invoices are now accessed through the new Njord | Market system. Please see Njord | Market FAQ for more details.

Icon Latest Classifieds

Add an Advert

Shetland Jobs

• Various vacancies at Shetland Island Council

• We have a number of vacancies for various hours at locations throughout Shetland. Jobs on offer this week include… Male Social Care Worker – Brae…

Friday, November 27th, 2020

• Reporter at The Shetland Times

• Reporter The Shetland Times is looking for an enthusiastic reporter to join its busy newsroom in Lerwick. Whether newly-qualified or with years of experience, you…

• Aquaculture Technicians at Grieg Seafood

• Aquaculture Technicians both experienced and at trainee level to work from the Gonfirth area shore base. The Company Grieg Seafood is a leading producer of…

• Driver at Reid Removals

• Vacancy We have an immediate opportunity for a class 1 or 2 driver with HGV license and CPC card. To load & deliver household removals…

• Factory Operatives / Forklift Drivers at Pelagia

• SEASONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES Factory Operatives / Forklift Drivers Pelagia Shetland Limited require both Factory Operatives and Forklift Drivers for the mackerel season to work in…

Friday, November 20th, 2020

Recently Added Posts

• UrabugPhoto
    Self-detemination motion

Urabug - Today, 08:31 PM

To anyone not aware, the below event is taking place online tomorrow night. It is free to attend...

• whalsaPhoto
    Self-detemination motion

whalsa - Today, 06:07 PM

To anyone not aware, the below event is taking place online tomorrow night. It is free to attend...

• Frances144Photo
    2020 - My Shetland Blog

Frances144 - Today, 05:17 PM

https://myshetland.co.uk/day-off-4/ Feeling smug

• adminPhoto
    covid 19

admin - Today, 04:59 PM

Let's all keep the tone civil folks. And a reminder that large font caps-locked red text is...

• RoachmillPhoto
    covid 19

Roachmill - Today, 02:20 PM

NullVoid - you claim to be wanting a balanced and reasonable discussion about a topic and y...

• George.Photo
    covid 19

George. - Today, 11:09 AM

Covid-19 still on the go in Scotland but, as yet, Shetland appears to have much less of a problem...

• NullVoidPhoto
    covid 19

NullVoid - Today, 05:49 AM

Your point is little more than a complaint about my attitudeYour point about me can entirely be s...

• Frances144Photo
    2020 - My Shetland Blog

Frances144 - Yesterday, 04:56 PM

https://myshetland.co.uk/a-sense-of-humour/ Far too much helping

• RoachmillPhoto
    covid 19

Roachmill - Yesterday, 04:31 PM

NullVoid - you claim to be wanting a balanced and reasonable discussion about a topic and yet pos...

• NullVoidPhoto
    covid 19

NullVoid - Yesterday, 02:06 PM

This matters WHY?I am making a point about why democracy will fail because of how stubborn...

Latest Discussions