• Create Account

With your Shetlink login details, all classifieds, private messages, and invoices are now accessed through the new Njord | Market system. Please see Njord | Market FAQ for more details.

Icon Latest Classifieds

Add an Advert

Shetland Box Office

table { table-layout: fixed; } td { border: 1px solid green; overflow: hidden; }

Shetland Jobs

Recently Added Posts

• grahambbPhoto
    Adverts covering the screen..

grahambb - Yesterday, 09:22 PM

Thanks very much seems to be ok now

• SukibindPhoto

Sukibind - Yesterday, 07:16 PM

Just logged in and no adverts covering the page, I am using an ipad and Safari. Thanks for the ti...

• adminPhoto

admin - Yesterday, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the detail grahambb. We've tinkered with some code so hopefully that'll be i...

• Frances144Photo
    2019 - MyShetland Blog

Frances144 - Yesterday, 04:04 PM

http://myshetland.co.uk/the-most-beautiful-girls-in-the-world/ I may be slightly biased

• George.Photo
    Brexit (merged threads)

George. - Yesterday, 02:10 PM

^ It's amazing how often you come across peeps pandering to the WasteMonster, their Greco-Germani...

• RoachmillPhoto
    Brexit (merged threads)

Roachmill - Yesterday, 09:47 AM

^The comments section in the linked article make for... eh... "interesting" reading. All typicall...

• grahambbPhoto

grahambb - Yesterday, 08:33 AM

Mine does the same it’s with the Shetland box office advert on the left hand side it scrolls righ...

• Davie PPhoto
    Brexit (merged threads)

Davie P - Yesterday, 01:03 AM

And now that the Brexit Party associated leaks has caused the resignation of the US Ambassador, F...

• adminPhoto

admin - Jul 14 2019 11:30 PM

Hi Sukibind. Sorry to hear you're having problems. Can you let us know what kind of device / brow...

• SukibindPhoto

Sukibind - Jul 14 2019 10:17 PM

I am happy to view ads, static ads that is.... however, they have started to cover one third of t...

Latest Discussions