Cannabis to be returned to class B status

Should cannabis be reclassified from a class C to a class B drug?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should cannabis be reclassified from a class C to a class B drug?

• Yes, cannabis should be changed from class C to B
    • No, cannabis should not be changed from class C to B
    • Don't know/need more information

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

cant' quite see that just noo KOY, but I assume it's the THC injection clip?

if so looks like it's only about half of the full clip, you should see what happens when she has JUST THC, quite the opposite to the giggling fit on the "grass compounds" I can tell ya!

Shows why the high THC grass ain't so good....less CBD's to make ya happy!

Of course intravenous use will cause a faster and more extreme reaction than smoking or eating it.

There are different strains with a wide range of pleasant or unpleasant effects on a wide range of individual users. Non that will make you suicidle, murderous, insane or a hippy.

The balance will be found by the individual user through experimentation and information and not through legislation.

For instance; I don't bother with gin anymore, as I don't like having to retrieve the telly from the garden once I'm sober.

The worst that grass has ever done for me is to have me say "This stuff is putting me on a downer, I don't think I'll bother with it."

It does not relate to strengh alone, as many super skunks have me fine and dandy although perhaps not as active as with others. Moderation of intake would be the key in such a case.

firstly I would think that Intravenous would be simmilar to Eating it...no waste as it were, you're getting the full effects of what you take. Smoking as we all know means you only really injest about 4% of what you inhale.

Secondly you're contradicting yourself with

here are different strains with a wide range of pleasant or unpleasant effects on a wide range of individual users.

and

Non that will make you suicidle, murderous, insane or a hippy.

Personal experience may have swayed you there, I for one don't like the strong THC grass as it puts me on edge. It's a bit of a Paranoia rush so to speak. Someone else may not have as bad a reaction as myself but then someone else may have a worse reaction than me. like the woman in the clip said, she felt "morbid" after the THC hit. I can relate to that with "strong" thc strains.

Lastly, stop using "Skunk" in the wrong way, like the government do.

Those that know realise this as pigeon holing...not all the strong variety's of grass are "skunks" altho all them are hybrids they don't nesesarily have to be "skunk" hybrids.

I think the truth is more like what was said in the "evil weed" program in that the more THC the plant grows the less CBD's it grows. CBD's being the natural anti-psycotics which give you that nice feeling you're looking for ;)

firstly I would think that Intravenous would be simmilar to Eating it...no waste as it were, you're getting the full effects of what you take.

Hmmm; Try drinking a half bottle of vodka, then try injecting one and see if you can spot the difference.

Secondly you're contradicting yourself with... - "There are different strains with a wide range of pleasant or unpleasant effects on a wide range of individual users. Non that will make you suicidle, murderous, insane or a hippy."

I don't think so. Unpleasant weed effects are hardly the same as losing all ones mental capacities.

Lastly, stop using "Skunk" in the wrong way, like the government do.

I don't, I always inhale. :wink:

Hmmm; Try drinking a half bottle of vodka, then try injecting one and see if you can spot the difference.

heh, IV a half bottle....hardly the same as eating or injecting a few MG of THC methinks. Get a grip!

I don't think so. Unpleasant weed effects are hardly the same as losing all ones mental capacities

Really? you're whitewashing everything with your own experiences.

Watch the clip I posted again, she shows quite a lot of distress when taking JUST THC....and that's just after one use, think on. just because it wouldn't affect you doesn't mean it WON'T affect ANYBODYELSE.....

As for your last quote, well you can try and make it humerous but there is a serious side to it......If the Government are so misinformed how can they educate others about it!

heh, IV a half bottle....hardly the same as eating or injecting a few MG of THC methinks. Get a grip!

I doubt you will make it through the half bottle; about 2.5 ml will see you on your arze in 2 seconds and sober in 10 mins, with a 5 min hangover that would rattle your soul.

Eating it cannot be compared to intravenous use. Intravenous use of anything is instantaneous, whereas ingesting it has a gradual effect.

Watch the clip I posted again, she shows quite a lot of distress when taking JUST THC....and that's just after one use

Yes, and if she repeats the test she would feel the same way again, she would not however go mad and die but just prove herself stupid for repeating her error.

just because it wouldn't affect you doesn't mean it WON'T affect ANYBODYELSE

REEFER MADNESS anybody? :roll:

If the Government are so misinformed how can they educate others about it!

By ignoring the advisory council they employed to advice them when they don't like what they hear and upping the anti on a dumb ass law that never worked in the first place, I expect. :roll: :roll:

And yes I have injected vodka, many moons ago and though any such days of fill my blood with owt are thankfuly long past, even if I was still up for filling me veins with crap,(or anything else) I'd go for bloody cyanide before I ever risked the hangover that mainlining a single sip of vodka will hand out.

you're still avoiding the point that high THC weed is not a good thing....

it's the same as anything else, refine it more and get more adverse effects.

I dare say if she repeated the test over and over again like someone smoking High THC grass she could well develop problems.

How can you say she'd just feel stupid? Are you a medical professional?

Face it, you posted up a half story when you put that video up. Anyone can rearrange the facts to make things look different. And then when it's pointed out to you, you just take the mick rather than come up with something constructive.

MaxFusion wrote:

just because it wouldn't affect you doesn't mean it WON'T affect ANYBODYELSE

REEFER MADNESS anybody? :Rolling Eyes:

only pointing out the error in what you said m8, nowt to do with refer madness.

you're the one who said it affects different people in different ways then contradicted yourself by saying it Wouldn't make ppl suicidal etc....just because you don't feel suicidal doesn't mean someone else mite not feel that way.

you're still avoiding the point that high THC weed is not a good thing.

What has this to do with the law over THC. pure alcohol will do you no good and the pros over the finest scotch could be disputed or some may advise not to eat coffee raw from the jar as it may not be enjoyable. A health issue perhaps, but why a legal issue.?

I dare say if she repeated the test over and over again like someone smoking High THC grass she could well develop problems.

How can you say she'd just feel stupid? Are you a medical professional?

I actually said she would 'BE' stupid for repeating on the intake of something that caused her such distress. I do not see why she should be made a criminal though, if it's what what she is determined to do.

if she repeated the test over and over again like someone smoking High THC grass she could well develop problems.

Do you have proof of this or are you just playing doctor your self.

I based my opinion on many different doctors and academic sources, the many users I have known and yes, personal experience. Unlike some who will rely on the latest labour pro legislation pleb or just pull stuff out of their ass as an excuse to scaremonger everyone away from having any legal choice allowed to them about what they wish to partake in for enjoyment in this life.

And lets say you're right about people being to stoopid to be trusted with things they can get high on that may cause them harm; Then I hope you give the same dedication in writing to your MP about all that deadly petrol, lighter gas and glues that should be banned, lest some dumbass be tempted.

just because you don't feel suicidal doesn't mean someone else mite not feel that way.

My tip is if you take a toke and then feel like diving over the Knab, then don't toke.

There may be those out there who just want a quick blast to help keep them feeling less annoyed about whatever, and who would face a cold day in hell before they let Glaxo dictate what flavour of prozac would suit them.

I think you both make some valid points.

All drugs affect all people in different ways. That's a heck of a lot of different combinations to consider. Fortunately, generalisations are possible. The trick is knowing quite which generalisations are useful, and those which are damaging.

The point about THC/CBD is one which I've see raised in several places recently. It is a theory which makes a lot of sense and explains the mental health worries over intensively grown cannabis. This is an interesting line of research.