Covid 19 / Coronavirus

Digby

Get the impression you might be referencing the wind farm,

For the record i think the wind farm is designed to generate subsidies from taxpayers and electric company bill payers instead of power.

Potential harm to tourism and the fact that there are better places to put them and the odds of it causing a price hike puts me in opposition.

I advocate for them to take away the subsidies because if they get paid for turbines when they don't turn it impedes their ability to make rational decisions because it pays not to,

If its such a good idea than surely the profits from all that free energy can pay for them i guess they wont be needing those subsidies.

As for the other thing I am personally looking forward to getting my own 5G "signal booster"

23870524160_95ee9a78f6_b.jpg

^^Aye, but at present there have been 88,000 identified cases in Scotland, 3,500 of whom died. If the vaccine is what they say it is then it won't be 3,500 deaths - it'll be 350. That's a big difference :thmbsup

How many of those 3500 would likely have died anyway had they gotten as little as the common cold. Modern medicine is keeping more and more folk living longer and longer in poorer and poorer health, its inevitable that whenever anything comes around, especially something new, there's going to be a slew of those pegging it up front.

Never mind 'Night of the living dead' its becoming 'World of the living dead' looking at just how far gone many are gone these days, just because big pharma can stop them from dying and wants to wring every last penny of profit out of their existence while they do.

^^Aye, but at present there have been 88,000 identified cases in Scotland, 3,500 of whom died. If the vaccine is what they say it is then it won't be 3,500 deaths - it'll be 350. That's a big difference :thmbsup

How many of those 3500 would likely have died anyway had they gotten as little as the common cold. Modern medicine is keeping more and more folk living longer and longer in poorer and poorer health, its inevitable that whenever anything comes around, especially something new, there's going to be a slew of those pegging it up front.

Never mind 'Night of the living dead' its becoming 'World of the living dead' looking at just how far gone many are gone these days, just because big pharma can stop them from dying and wants to wring every last penny of profit out of their existence while they do.

Dont forget disease is also "racist" because "white people" are more likely to have ancestry from multiple continents within the last 10 generations and likely to have ancestors who lived in filthy cities and consequently have greater disease resistance at least to things like cold and flu which devastated uncontaminated populations(including extremely rural and remote island white people)

Leaving only the disease resistant and new arrivals to repopulate their area thus creating disease resistant descendants.

Compared with those that arrived in dinghy's last week or descendants of mid 20th century noneuropean migration to the UK who mainly lived in areas uncontaminated by old-world diseases

Either Covid-19 is a secret disease invented by the American Philatelic Society(over 10x more members than KKK) but had to be made in China to kill all nonwhites and old people since that would get the good stamps on ebay and most of the dorks into that sort of thing are white anyway.

Or a Chinese Scientist invented a disease to kill all old and not white people but dropped the test tube in shock when he realized he was an old Chinese man.

Or maybe somebody was trying to develop an Attenuated virus with similarities to AIDS by genetically modifying severe acute respiratory syndrome to be similar to the disease yet create in the body of the infected antibodies capable of breaking down the more serious disease.

Cowpox v Smallpox

All belt and road countries decided to shut down their local industry to help china out thus rewarding the politicians at the expense of their constituents

Professor Carl James Heneghan of the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine published a study that finds the difference between wearing a mask or not is negligible.

Have you read the study? No need for any you tube videos a single word reply will do.

How many of those 3500 would likely have died anyway had they gotten as little as the common cold

They didn’t get a cold and they might not have. They got COVID and it killed them.

Professor Carl James Heneghan of the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine published a study that finds the difference between wearing a mask or not is negligible.

Have you read the study? No need for any you tube videos a single word reply will do.

Yes

At least the article relating to the incident i discussed

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/do-masks-stop-the-spread-of-covid-19-

my point was about fact checkers

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/22/we-need-scientists-to-quiz-covid-consensus-not-act-as-agents-of-disinformation

as for my view "fact checkers" try the short film called "Wikishlts"

How many of those 3500 would likely have died anyway had they gotten as little as the common cold

They didn’t get a cold and they might not have. They got COVID and it killed them.

Did you know people with cancer or AIDS don't strictly speaking die from those but instead die from something else that they would normally be able to fight off easily were it not from the damage caused to the body.

AIDS/GRIDS was once categorized as "Unknown Pneumonia"  because it had not yet been established the disease was weakening the immune system.

Since those that have AIDS actually tend to die from bacterial pneumonia or something else perhaps Covid (but even literal aids patients seem to be surviving that weak pussy disease)

How many "Covid" deaths were exclusively caused by Covid-19 and how many were simply observed when Covid was the last straw to break the camels back

https://nypost.com/2020/08/31/94-of-americans-who-died-from-covid-19-had-contributing-conditions/

Being extremely old can also increase your odds of death (of any cause)

Ever notice "Tories" are said to to hate NHS and pensions.

Notice they are pissing everyone of and saying its for "the NHS" and it is to save the pension[ers]

no reason to think they might want to stir up resentment towards those is there?

perhaps as a prelude to prime the public pushing policies against those things?

nah that's crazy!

Edited by NullVoid

It seems like there are too many people who cannot function without other people’s freedoms being curtailed.

I propose segregation between those who are Pro-Lockdown and Anti-Lockdown.

In Universities fragile students can go to a “safe space” to go and cry and play with crayons, or a Cry closet if it is more severe.

Why not build “Covid secure” barracks to be “safe spaces” for those wishing to shield from the risks of having their beliefs questioned or disease in the air.

That way they can stay in lockdown and live their “New Normal” dream for as long as they want but to get into the barracks they get tested and once found to be free of Covid they can be tagged and released from solitary confinement and may intermingle with the general population within the barracks as long as they wear a mask and social distance.

Maybe it could be built on Bressay if it is a success begin a program to resettle anybody living there who doesn’t like “The New Normal” to a different part of Shetland and expand the barracks to cover the whole island and forbid any covid positive person access to the island once the barracks encompass it.

Apologies to Bressay folk I picked this island for Shetlands safe space due to proximity to Lerwick if you have a better suggest as an offering to placate the New Normal Cult do tell because this is the only way we are going to get our lives back.

They wouldn’t be prisoners since they could go home any time they please but only if they are undeterred by the Trigger Warnings and contrarian opinions because if they get triggered they will bolt back to their cry closet.

If they get sick of their new normal they can rejoin us in the “wild west” that will hopefully become the unlocked world.

I wish I was joking!

Du doesna half spik some dirt NullVoid.

You rubbish my idea but don't have a better idea to do instead?

Why not have specific areas for Lockdown where the Jackboot lovers can live their new normal dream and everyone else can go back to normal, they dont have to worry about "Covid"

That was my plan where is yours?

What about them 5G masts, eh! And cancer windmills. The truth is out there. Way out there.

Easy move to Shetland to be safe from phone signals,

Windmills aren't known to cause cancer they cause other illnesses!

I don't need to move to Shetland to avoid 5G masts giving me something [Covid 19] that's apparently not worth worrying about. Thanks all the same.

I was merely poking fun at the raft of way-out-there conspiracy (and basic science denial) theories that folk on here give too much processing power to.

As to why anyone would waste their time suggesting other plans... you'll just be along shortly thereafter sticking to your six shooters and posting dubious YouTube videos. There is little point.

Du doesna half spik some dirt NullVoid.

You rubbish my idea but don't have a better idea to do instead?

Why not have specific areas for Lockdown where the Jackboot lovers can live their new normal dream and everyone else can go back to normal, they dont have to worry about "Covid"

That was my plan where is yours?

How aboot dis for a plan.... We should aa try to work sense until folk come up we a vaccine.

I should liklee try to find a YouTube video o folk workin sense, as YouTube videos seems to be da wye tae mak a point here. But I doot it widna be very interestin - it wid joost be folk doin normal stuff, spikin aboot da weather, gettin on wee each idder, wearin facemasks... and generally workin sense.

They were diagnosed as having the 'rona. Whether the 'rona was the greatest contributory factor in causing their death, is maybe somewhat more debatable.

Unfortunately none of the 3500 was me, so I shall sally forth and see if my luck changes with this amazing panic inducing lurgie.

<A whole pile of meaningless obfuscation>

That's the most long winded way of saying 'No' that I have ever seen

• admin changed the title to Covid 19 / Coronavirus