What type of razor do you use?

trout

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just used a throw away bic razor for the very first time in my life!

that's what i use...granted its just for me legs.

also, for those who shop at boots the chemists and haven't been there in a while the plastic boxes over the razor blades are not new packaging, they take them off at the counter.

• 2 weeks later...

The Gillete fellow with da 3 blades, for use on the face and in the shower only.

To those that have not yet discovered the joy, ease and speed of shaving in the shower, I implore you to do so. You don't foam, just let the water run over your face while you shave and away you go.

Amateurs may want to check in the mirror after for missed patches and to straighten up the old burns, but you'll get the hang of it in no time - You'll never look back I tells ya!

:D When I was having my waxing done... we got onto the subject of mens waxing... as this is what she does mostly... and I never knew that men get their ummm anyway...

She was telling me that getting your face waxed for a guy is now becoming quite popular... to me I would imagine it would be really sore, but seemingly a lot of guys are getting it done...

OUCH! 8O

Sorry, but men waxing, or indeed shaving any other part of their body other than the face is very, very gay.

Lol... well in towns there are many guys seemingly who do it.. although I dont think that as you say other than shaving their faces ... ummm men should be hairy and manly...

my personal opinion :D

I think this calls for Ally to spring to the rescue and go and give them advice!

Schoolboys wax legs for charity

A group of sixth-form schoolboys from Fife has raised £350 for charity by breaking through the pain barrier to have their legs waxed.

St Leonards School pupils in St Andrews paid £1 to wax volunteers during assembly as part of the Think Pink day for Cancer Research UK.

They organised the event to get across the message that not just women suffer from breast cancer.

The assembly heard that about 300 men contract breast cancer each year.

Head of history, Mark Dunkerley, also stepped onto the stage to have his legs waxed by head of art, Donna Rae.

The boys were helped by classmates Lucy Eccles, Milly Virtue and Emma Barclay.

The even also included a pink non-uniform day.

Pupil Markus Rauch said afterwards: "I thought it was very painful.

"Now not only am I wearing a pink jumper but my legs are pink too."

I think this calls for Ally to spring to the rescue and go and give them advice!

A group of sixth-form schoolboys from Fife has raised £350 for charity by breaking through the pain barrier to have their legs waxed.

St Leonards School pupils in St Andrews paid £1 to wax volunteers during assembly as part of the Think Pink day for Cancer Research UK.

They organised the event to get across the message that not just women suffer from breast cancer.

Head of history, Mark Dunkerley, also stepped onto the stage to have his legs waxed by head of art, Donna Rae.

Well there are exceptions... of course... :wink:

It's an abomination I tell thee!

Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

Tra la la. Waxing is still gay. :lol: