Hallowe'en

Mario

8O I've nothin to report either, saw a few bairns dressed as ghosts and witches.. but apart from that... zilch... :cry: So no egg throwin last night..

I always had neep lanterns... basically because pumpkin tastes bloody awful... :wink: and the best way to dispose of the insides is to munch it as you go along! ....

Unfortunately I think nowadays, folks arent as much bothered as they were when I was peerie.. sign o the times I guess....

:roll:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, anthing to report? I nivver saa a single guiser. Bairns noo-a-days.. :roll: Peerie bit o wadder nivver buddered wiss..... :wink:

I was thinking exactly this last night. It really is a sign of the times. I remember that I used to get ready for Halloween about 6 weeks early and there was simply NO way I wasn't going out regardless of the weather.

Children of today, if you can hear me - shame on you :x

Last year the kids from across the landing in our block knocked on the door and I had to hide.

I felt bad, but I was completely skint and had literally nothing in the flat to give them. I'm sure i heard their young (and rather attractive) mum say something like "never mind the meanie" as they left.

I felt well bad. This year I was still kinda dreading them coming along, but nevertheless I bought one of those funsize mix bags, poured them into a bowl and left it by the door in the hall, being sure to leave the lights on.

Not a peep all night.

So, looks like it's snickers, twix, milkyway and malteasers for tea tonight then...

My sources on the mainland have been in touch.

The Aberdeen SU Bar apparently deemed PoolHaddock's costume as "entirely inappropriate":

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/njugle/PoolHallow.gif

[edit] re:Da auld feud, not forgotten

THAT... is just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too gross! and I was eating my breakfast as well.... :roll: :roll:

The Aberdeen SU Bar apparently deemed PoolHaddock's costume as "entirely inappropriate":

THAT... is just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too gross! and I was eating my breakfast as well.... :roll: :roll:

I see someone got a hold of my grannies do it large stash :P

I see someone got a hold of my grannies do it large stash :P

Ok let me change that, twerto you are gross .... I can actually believe you do have a grannies do it large stash! hahahahahaha...

Dont see the excitement but hey whatever puts a heid on yer pint! :roll: :wink: psml