World of Warcraft

guybrush

Weve only done 25 mans so far, ( you know that lvl of gear is important for flame leviathan , ie the more 226 lvl items you have the more hp your vehicle has? even a lvl 213 blue item is better than wearing a lvl 200 epic ) we went for XT as thrid boss.

kinda annoyed that they have nerfed razorscale already tho. within 24 hours of patch :?

Im not as I'm heading to pub but so far we have 2 groups signed up for 10 mans tonight.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we know about the gear level for Flame Leviathon (not sure I like that as a mechanic to be honest), great fight though downed him on the first night after multiple wipes! He never seemed to focus on the seige vehicles, not entirely sure what we were doing wrong, but he bit the dust anyways! So far I love it, much more testing than anything in Naxx, even the trash is so much tougher! Didn't realise they had done that to Razorscale though!

• 6 months later...

Oh ho, new Catacysm Expansion coming soooon!! What do you guys think of it so far? Im unsure about it... Goblen characters look like a laugh, I dunno if I like the fact that there gonna change some of the azeroth places for good but will just have to wait and see.

Also, anyone been right through TOTGC Heroic yet? All ive done is TOC 10 normal.

Rossco, 80 Tauren Warrior, Aggramar server.

In for a logn wait if we wait for amazon :shock:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/World-Warcraft-Cataclysm-Expansion-Pack/dp/B002MPPSGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1257419346&sr=8-1

I gave up on raiding at the start fo the summer, might go back now that winter is upon us but we have completed Totgc just this week from what i can see. just been enjoying the more casual side fo playing of not having set times you have to be logged on etc.

• 9 months later...

It seems many people on shetland Play wow, i know many of which on my server, so this thread is to see how many people play it and if so are interested in joining our server to make a shetland guild For cataclysm,

We are on Bloodfeather Guild name Eons of Agony if online get in touch

My chars are:

Edrena, Tofie, kramdavies, elandore, akaltus and some others i don't play.

Hope to here from you on this Proposition

• 10 months later...

Hi,

I'm sure someone on the island must play WoW! I'm a relatively new 'mature' player who desperately needs help with tactics, rotations etc etc.

I really am struggling as my fingers can't seem to move quick enough due to panic setting in! :D I've also picked up many bad habits due to not knowing the correct gameplay. I also use a laptop and use the mousepad :shock: BAD!!!!

Would love to hear from other players.....

(***Mod Edit - Merged with existing thread***)

Not played for a couple of years now, but yeah get yourself a proper mouse even a multi function is handy but not nesseccary, especially if you dont know how to set up the buttons. I would also get a full size keyboard unless you are efficient in using a laptop keyboard. once you have those. then look into setting up hotkeys the most common one is w a s d to move and then replace q e 1 2 3 with your top five common attacks/heals/tanking spells, this saves your hand haveing to travel to far. ( you will discover when raiding at least that your class only requires 3 -4 attacks in a rotation so have them as your easy to reach buttons )

I could go on for days about rotations but i am very sure they will all of changed since i played so best to look up the various guides on the WOW forums for the class you are playing, ( I would also reccomend sticking to the WoW forums as there are a lot of counterparts out there which host nice little hacking tools to access your account. )

There are also a couple of very handy addons ( which might even be part fo the game now ) mainly they help display your spell cooldowns so you can keep ontop of your rotations easier again this wil all be in the class guides on the wow forums

I never was into PVP that much all i could figure out with that it was who coudl mash buttons the quickest :P but im sure it's a similar method of gettign used to runing and attacking at the same time

hope that helps