Super Caley Go Ballistic, Rangers are Attrocious!!

JVRTENNENTS

Why was Ferguson not playing? Because Le Guen stripped him of his captaincy, apparently he then took a hissy fit and stormed off.

This is the real turning point if you ask me, soon the Gers will be mighty again :D For years now Barry has been behaving like a spoilt brat (look at the Blackburn fiasco) and its about time he realised who the boss is, and that he has to do what the boss says (otherwise there is no point in PLG being there).

Assuming that Murray can calm him down I think all will be back to normal next weekend.

Trumptonriots, I can't say that Nacho has ever struck me as either talented (although I suppose being able to sclaff 20+ goals a season takes some skill) or a diver, but I'll reserve judgment until I've seen the highlights. He is a Spaniard though, they do everything extravigantly (olé :wink: ).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Fergie can sit tight for a few more weeks, Le Guen will be gone well before him. Also, what is Murray going to think of his most talented player and second highest earner sitting in the stand no getting a game ?

So you think he'll sack the man that he spent so much time and effort getting, the man most of Europe wanted as there boss (and he's bound to be on a decent wage too don't forget). Fergie will be back in the team as soon as his toys are back in his pram.

If Fergie can sit tight for a few more weeks, Le Guen will be gone well before him. Also, what is Murray going to think of his most talented player and second highest earner sitting in the stand no getting a game ?

So you think he'll sack the man that he spent so much time and effort getting, the man most of Europe wanted as there boss (and he's bound to be on a decent wage too don't forget). Fergie will be back in the team as soon as his toys are back in his pram.

I'm hearing le revolution is over!!!!

Sacked!

Well fook me, I couldn't have been more wrong.

I can't believe that Murray would let him leave, but I think he has. It has surely been PLGs decision :?:

Its a very, very sad day for Rangers :(

Fergie will need to be player-manager-director because he's presumably doing the hiring and firing now too :!:

Well fook me, I couldn't have been more wrong.

I can't believe that Murray would let him leave, but I think he has. It has surely been PLGs decision :?:

Its a very, very sad day for Rangers :(

Fergie will need to be player-manager-director because he's presumably doing the hiring and firing now too :!:

Sacked I tell thee. All this dignified mouse dropings from Murray is a smokescreen, or is it a moonbeam?

He has made a real mistake. He has backed a jumped up wee nyaf over an experianced coach who was finding his feet despite the captain of the club being obstructive.

Sacked I tell thee.

I guess we will probably never know for sure. He did say that he told Murray what he was doing about the captaincy before he did it.

I can really foresee David Murray basically having to "do a Romanov" at Rangers now. Absolutely disgraceful, but also - seeing as I'm an Aberdeen fan - priceless.

Graham Rix for Ibrox....?

Apparently JimmyC is a blue nose.... :wink:

Time to get that shining armour on big Dave. Its apparently Durrant who is stepping in in the mean-time. When's the next Dons game :?: 8O

Yes.

Can anyone tell me one good peice of management PLG has done whilst at Rangers ?

Im glad he has gone but in my opinion hes done a few bits of good business:

Got the Gers to the last 32 of the uefa cup

Signed Jeremy Clement

Gave wee Nacho a place back in the team

and after a push made Allan McGregor the number 1

It was almost impossible not to get into last 32 in that group.

Clement will be leaving soon.

He wanted Novo out and it was only as a last resort (injuries to others) he played him.

Had to do a complete u-turn on McGregor only after Letizi made so many cock ups.