Bitcoin

localman

• 10 months later...

I should have listened more closely but I heard today that either crypto currencies or perhaps it was Bitcoin had lost $1 Trillion since the first of Jan 22.  I am not sure which it was.

IMHO it's a Ponzi scheme that relies on the greater fool.  Winners are quick to tell of their gains whilst losers keep quiet!

• 8 months later...

Hey there, I hope this message finds you well! I stumbled upon this old forum post about Bitcoin and thought I'd chime in. I know it's been a while since the original post, but I wanted to share my thoughts on Bitcoin anyway. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a legitimate investment opportunity, but it's not without its risks. There have been some scams in the past, so it's important to do your research and approach it with caution. That being said, many people have made a lot of money with Bitcoin, so there's definitely potential for reward.

On 24/03/2023 at 12:37, JaquanAlvarez said:

Hey there, I hope this message finds you well! I stumbled upon this old forum post about Bitcoin and thought I'd chime in. I know it's been a while since the original post, but I wanted to share my thoughts on Bitcoin anyway. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a legitimate investment opportunity, but it's not without its risks. There have been some scams in the past, so it's important to do your research and approach it with caution. That being said, many people have made a lot of money with Bitcoin, so there's definitely potential for reward.

Oh, and by the way, have you heard of eurchf? It's a currency pair that you can trade on FBS. Here's the link if you want to learn more: [spam link removed] Anyway, I know this post is old, but I hope my message is still helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

On 26/03/2023 at 23:45, JaquanAlvarez said:

Oh, and by the way, have you heard of eurchf? It's a currency pair that you can trade on FBS. Here's the link if you want to learn more: [spam link removed] Anyway, I know this post is old, but I hope my message is still helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

What a rubbish job, trawling the internet looking for btc posts on forums, registering, pretending to post a valid comment, posting a blatant advertisement as a follow-up and then moving on to the next target. Mod, come delete this SEO spam!

Four tops? Heaven is missing an angel? Wait, no, that was Tavares not Alverez...

• 11 months later...
On 29/03/2023 at 18:13, Arfski said:

What a rubbish job, trawling the internet looking for btc posts on forums, registering, pretending to post a valid comment, posting a blatant advertisement as a follow-up and then moving on to the next target. Mod, come delete this SEO spam!

Four tops? Heaven is missing an angel? Wait, no, that was Tavares not Alverez...

Indeed, it's frustrating to encounter such SEO spam on forums. Let's hope moderators take swift action to remove it. On a lighter note, mixing up music references can be amusing!

On 14/03/2024 at 21:46, Ruthervastan said:

Indeed, it's frustrating to encounter such SEO spam on forums. Let's hope moderators take swift action to remove it. On a lighter note, mixing up music references can be amusing!

The intriguing discussion about the hacker reconsidering the disposal of $600 million due to the complexities and dangers involved is captivating. It raises valid points about the realities of cybercrime and the burdens that come with ill-gotten gains. The skepticism around the story adds depth, prompting us to question and seek the truth behind sensational headlines. In a world where digital security is paramount, such conversations are essential. For those interested in navigating the digital finance realm with more certainty, a binarycent review might offer some valuable insights. It’s refreshing to engage in such thought-provoking discussions that peel back the layers of modern-day heists.