The Best Psychic in Shetland

Dr WHO

[moderator edit - sorry i split this thread and accidentally left the relevant post in the new thread, so here it is]

I can agree with the fact Frank Watt is the best, I went to see him years ago and was totaly stunned with what I was told by him.

You will wait a long time for an appointment though as he is very busy with poeple around the world, some very famous people too.

I wasnt aware there was a good psychic in shetland. How do you get hold of him?

You would probably need to visit him at his business premises, i'll say in a responsibly guarded fashion, but as peerie-lipper said previously, you would wait a long time for an appointment with him i believe, as he does have a large, international and sometimes famous clientele, strangely enough.

i went to him years ago and he told me things that only i would know - it was shocking, hes fantastic, bit spookie but well worth it. Most of the things he told me came true. i remember phoning to get an appointment then months later he phoned to say come along, well worth the waite. he lives in the end road in vidlin now

• 1 month later...

Hi :)

Who are the other psychics and healers in Shetland and how do you go about contacting them.

I have heard there is also a spiritualist church in Lerwick does any one know if they have weekly meetings or only when there are visiting mediums.

I would be most gratefull if any one could let me know.

Cheers Jim

Ive been to the freefield centre a couple of times, there is demonstrations there now ang again which is usually advertised in the papaer. They normally have a clairvoyant from south but i have seen dem doin private sessions afterwords with the shetland mediums. It really is very interesting and quite an eye opener. The one i have seen is a woman from glasgow. Can't remember her name but she stays with native american indians for half the year and has some pretty interesting stories to tell. Its well worth a look out of curiosity.

Does any one know how often the spiritualist church in Lerwick holds services.

Please either post here or message me with details of the church or let me know how I can contact mediums or anyone else involved with the church as my wife and I need some information re the church.

Cheers Jim