Any Goths, Metal heads, or Bikers in Shetland????

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There might be a few lurking here and there :)

Well OK, so I'm into a bit of metal here and there. Well actually, a lot of metal here and there.

Currently listening to? Can you believe Onslaught - in search of sanity. Found the tape in my collection and just had to put it on for a laugh.

--

BigMick

Aye, I've got some carcass in my music collection :). Loads of other stuff too, not just metal either. We could start a "have you heard" thread, but then we'd be here for weeks and I'd get no work done :P.

As for the skids, well I ain't seen that in bloody years. Thanks for sharing that :).

--

BigMick

Aye, I've got some carcass in my music collection :). Loads of other stuff too, not just metal either. We could start a "have you heard" thread, but then we'd be here for weeks and I'd get no work done :P.

As for the skids, well I ain't seen that in bloody years. Thanks for sharing that :).

--

BigMick

You are most welcome.... :D

These days they're all pretty much the same - desperately striving to be individual, yet somehow all wearing the same uniform. Baaa!

Besides, it's not exactly Mods & Rockers trashing Brighton is it?

Which is exactly why I wear what I want to wear, I dont go around wearing black all the time, nor do I dress like a chav... either.. or a biker all the time.. I do own ripped jeans and a playboy bunny t-shirt and pink booty shorts ... but umm that isnt goth is it..

Ooooh the enigma

:P

I used to ride a Pan-Euro, hardly a thugs bike, but big enough to munch a few miles. I was getting ready to go to the Bulldog Bash one year (anyone been to it?) and was almost ready to go. The bike was loaded with tent, cooking gear etc. I was wearing Army boots, urban trousers, grey t-shirt with something rude on it, leather waistcoat. The beard was a goatie, haircut was a number 4 on top with number 1 on the sides round to the back. Wrap-round shades were the only thing that fit inside my bash hat so they were part of the overall look.

I used to get a bit peeved when I went into a pub as you always used to get the nervous look from the bar staff. I am only a little bloke who wanted a quiet drink so it used to wind me up as much as the sign outside the pub that said No Dogs or Bikers. I used to defuse it by talking in a posh voice, asking after their health or asking for a Snowball.

Of course you have no idea of how you come over to people until you catch sight of yourself in the mirror. I wandered into the batroom for a pee and happened to glance sideways into the mirror, the sight un-nerved me so I decided that it was about time that I bought a Goldwing, got a proper haircut and stopped wearing urbans :oops: