False Boobs... Breast Implants...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys want to see a nice shape... why else would they like wet t-shirt competitions then...????

:twisted:

You seem very preoccupied by what you think men want - men want this, men want that. Don't women have brains nowadays??! 8O

.....but I've never heard a guy saying, ' She's got nice brains !!' :wink:

Guys want to see a nice shape... why else would they like wet t-shirt competitions then...????

You seem very preoccupied by what you think men want - men want this, men want that. Don't women have brains nowadays??! 8O

.....but I've never heard a guy saying, ' She's got nice brains !!' :wink:

LOL. What I was getting at was that it sounded as though it's a case of men like therefore I should change myself, rather than thinking I want to change something about myself/stay the same because I want to! :)

women who have implants...

* Pamela Anderson

* Victoria Beckham

* Cher

* Carmen Electra

* Danni Minogue

* Demi Moore

* Sharon Osbourne

* Tara Reid

* Raquel Welch

to name but a few...

All these women rely on their figures to make their living so I can see why wanting a desirable body would be a issue for them.

But I have never seen the appeal of fakes myself. Mine are 100% natural and I love them. Perhaps thats because I am totally comfortable in my skin and have no desire to attract male attention by getting them inflated. Mr Fratelli loves them too. Because they are mine...

Maybe self esteem is an issue with women who have had implants.

True to say that men rarely say she has nice brains(!?!), but personally I rather not attract attention from men who feel the need to publicly comment on womens chests. I would far rather people talked to me for my personality rather than whats in my bra.

Yes of course... Maybe I just read too many magazines lol... :wink:

maybe its not the amount you read, but the way you read them

I think that us blokes are really lucky. Just imagine if women were shallow. They would say things like: -

I like tall men

I like my men tall dark and handsome

I am only interested in rich men

We are really lucky because I often here them comment on how gorgeous the fat, balding ginger with halitosis is that just walked past.

I think that us blokes are really lucky. Just imagine if women were shallow. They would say things like: -

I like tall men

I like my men tall dark and handsome

I am only interested in rich men

Of course, you can get surgery now-a-days to make you taller, so that you're attractive to women. They break your leg bones, then put them in a cage that slowly screws the broken parts apart as they heal. If all goes well, about 6 months later, you could be a stunning 6 footer. Of course, it's quite painful. And there might be complications; infection, reactions to general anaesthetic, etc. (just as there can be complications with braest surgery). But if it's what the women want..................

Of course, you can get surgery now-a-days to make you taller, so that you're attractive to women. They break your leg bones, then put them in a cage that slowly screws the broken parts apart as they heal. If all goes well, about 6 months later, you could be a stunning 6 footer. Of course, it's quite painful. And there might be complications; infection, reactions to general anaesthetic, etc. (just as there can be complications with braest surgery). But if it's what the women want..................

:lol: :lol: Men are not that stupid !!!!