False Boobs... Breast Implants...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the perception of 'perfect' breasts that lads-mags put across is enforced upon the readers to be honest. I couldn't see there being a huge outcry or decline in sales if they decided to go natural.

I'm more of a bum man myself (hang on... that could be interpreted wrongly?) but can honestly say that I find augmented breasts, at least in general, rather unpleasing to the eye.

Not that I like them tucked in the waistband mind but a bit of natural 'hang' or a pert smaller bosom is much more attractive than over-large balloons.

I think the perception of 'perfect' breasts that lads-mags put across is enforced upon the readers to be honest. I couldn't see there being a huge outcry or decline in sales if they decided to go natural.

I'm more of a bum man myself 8O 8O 8O 8O (hang on... that could be interpreted wrongly?) but can honestly say that I find augmented breasts, at least in general, rather unpleasing to the eye.

Not that I like them tucked in the waistband mind but a bit of natural 'hang' or a pert smaller bosom is much more attractive than over-large balloons.

Lmao ... yeah ... I get what you mean, but still not every one that gets breast augmentations done get massive "balloons" as you call them.. Lol...

I have no up close personal experience of "enhanced" breasts, but the thought of fondling or otherwise coming in to contact with foreign material trapped beneath human skin leaves me stone cold. Major turn off....

I don't mind what they look like, as my eyes are quite content to concentrate on her bottom and thighs at all times. Breasts come in to their own to be touched, and be touched by, and to that end their looks really matter very, very little.

If, as some scare stories would have you believe, enhancement actually reduces their sensitivity, then it is an exceedingly bad thing.

Having done years of painstaking research into womans breasts (both real and imaginary) I have come to the following conclusion.

It doesnt matter what size or shape they are as long as the are dnagled over a sink, a washing machine or some other domestic appliance.

:lol: :twisted: :o :P

Participating with her, in one of the numerous mutually rewarding activities this position is so well suited for, is immensely satisfying for both parties I believe. :wink:

Like the previous poster, I have no experience with these artificial enhancements.

As a result, and solely in the interests of scientific research I might add, I would be prepared to run a comparison should anyone wish to donate their body to science! 8O

Lmao ... yeah ... I get what you mean, but still not every one that gets breast augmentations done get massive "balloons" as you call them.. Lol...

As an amply sized female (only enhancement being dietary...) I an assure you that being larger than average has it's drawbacks, ranging from having to shop south for bras for which you pay a fortune and have a restricted choice (never ever buy a loved female a Triumph Doreen...) to being stood on by small children in the middle of the night (very much owch).

At last, something that I know about. I have met two women in my life that have been happy with their breasts. EVERY other one wanted them bigger or smaller. Perhaps though this is a woman's way to garner a compliment!

The biggest mistake women make is not wearing the correct size bra. How so many of you can get it so wrong I really don't know! The other problem is that they should be handwashed not bunged in the machine with the sheets. Get a professional fitting and spend a decent amount on a bra, look after it and it will look after you.

I applied for a job as a bra-fitter once. The Job Centre (it wasn't Plus back then) asked me if I was serious. Absolutely serious I told her. I couldn't think of a job that I would rather have!

I have only come across one pair of augmented breasts. They feel too firm and don't move naturally.

At last, something that I know about.

Two things in one night BigMouth! Breast conoisseur and sandwich connoisseur, you're on a roll!

Get it..... :oops:

Ahem, sorry.

No i don't get the whole artificial thing, i can see instances where it may create a better appearance, but it's only that....hmm....i'm struggling for an analogy here....erm......if a man....no, let's not got there.....erm....

......erm...

.......I know! It's like fishing in a salmon cage! You know you're getting a big fish, but it's not a real big fish, so why bother! *phew!*

Unless of course you can tie them together in a knot, then it's probably worth considering. :P

Loads of women are getting them done now, even girls as young as 17.... its like going to the hairdressers now! ... even men get pectorial implants...

8O

What?! But a 17 year old girl can still be growing anyway! Thats ridiculous!

Then what happens if you become a nursing mother? Is that possible?

Loads of women are getting them done now, even girls as young as 17.... its like going to the hairdressers now! ... even men get pectorial implants...

8O

What?! But a 17 year old girl can still be growing anyway! Thats ridiculous!

Then what happens if you become a nursing mother? Is that possible?

Yes it is possible ... and as for the comment about feeling... yes everything is feeling the same as before.... :wink:

Aye, I agree with you that at 17 its ridiculous... I do know that the best plastic surgeon in the UK will not do a breast op on any girl under 25...

Personally, I feel that getting a breast op without good reason is madness... for one its really expensive... put it this way.. something along the lines of £6,000... okay.. and pain... well... thats another story.....

So all in all I would say to anyone unless you really need it, dont bother, buy a new car instead...

I blame the media... :evil:

I have felt both and false ones are a lot harder and solid than normal ones, was suprised with the difference.

I wouldnt say "harder" because implants are not hard, it depends whether its cohesive silicone, or liquid silicone, or saline... tho...

Firmer is more the word that I would use.. but they still move like real breasts.. and they still have breast tissue draped over the implant so therefore what you are feeling is natural breast.. but underneath is an implant pushing the natural breast tissue outwards thats all..

women who have implants...

* Pamela Anderson

* Victoria Beckham

* Cher

* Carmen Electra

* Danni Minogue

* Demi Moore

* Sharon Osbourne

* Tara Reid

* Raquel Welch

to name but a few...

Its becoming more and more acceptable.. It has been said to me by a few guys that yeah natural is better to those who have never laid hands on the "enhanced" variety...

But its like everything else, a matter of personal choice... I think at the end of the day if there were two women standing next to each other and they had the same sized breasts but one was really kind of saggy i.e like deflated balloons and the other was pert, who is the guy going to go "whoaaar" at???

:P

Not every woman who gets her breasts done go to massive proportions... most only go a couple of sizes bigger...