False Boobs... Breast Implants...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Mag, I mis read your post. !!

I had read it as 'Ah! But you do hear women say "Wow! He's got great brains"?

So my reply doesn't really make sense, I did wonder why you had written what I thought you had. :oops:

I was just meaning not very many men would be stupid enough to do what you were suggesting. Compared to the nimber of women who go through the implants operations.

The last few posts just says it all really... if you can't even understand each other, you have a snowball's chance in hell of understanding us.. ;) :lol:

Thats fighting talk that is!

Hear that guys? Them and Us. ;)

This is a big problem with todays society, men and wimmen have been fighting for as long as they have been around. Evolution has thrown a spanner in the works by deciding that monogamous relationships are the way to go. This was only decided recently (in broad terms) but shows another step in evolution. If the Boffins have it right then 90% of birds (the fluttery kind) are pretty much reliant on one partner. This compares to only 3% of the mammal population.

The way that I see it is that the ugly, fat, balding couples have the strongest relationships. The tall, dark, handsome types have too much choice and therefore do not settle down to have families. This will ultimately result in good-looking people not evolving and effectively becoming a dying breed. The fat and ugly people will prosper having found similar fat and ugly partners to populate the world.

Glad I was one of the first...

I have never followed trends especially where clothes are concerned, I dont bother whether I am in fashion or not, only what I feel comfortable in...

I would never advise someone to have plastic surgery for "a man"... Everyone is different... some men like short women, larger women, small breasts, large breasts, tall women, blondes, brunettes, red heads, etc etc, Its all relative... and there is enough variables for everyone... and the same goes for women. So really.. and this is the way I personally look at it.. if I was with a man that wanted huge "jordan" breasts... I would not have my breasts done to look like her... I would tell him to "*** off " and go find a woman that can satisfy that requirement.

I usually find that being yourself... works... :wink:

But when i posted about "what men think!" I was talking a wide generalisation there... I am not saying that ALL men want women with skinny figures and large false breasts.. because that isnt true.. I am not a guy so really I shouldnt have made that statement... :oops: so sorry guys.. no offence... There are more guys I guess that prefer the natural "hourglass" figure, to the skinny "victoria beckham" look with stuck on orbs!...

And I have been told that I have nice brains! lol psml! :P :P :P

:wink:

The last few posts just says it all really... if you can't even understand each other, you have a snowball's chance in hell of understanding us.. ;) :lol:

Thats fighting talk that is!

Hear that guys? Them and Us. ;)

This is a big problem with todays society, men and wimmen have been fighting for as long as they have been around. Evolution has thrown a spanner in the works by deciding that monogamous relationships are the way to go. This was only decided recently (in broad terms) but shows another step in evolution. If the Boffins have it right then 90% of birds (the fluttery kind) are pretty much reliant on one partner. This compares to only 3% of the mammal population.

The way that I see it is that the ugly, fat, balding couples have the strongest relationships. The tall, dark, handsome types have too much choice and therefore do not settle down to have families. This will ultimately result in good-looking people not evolving and effectively becoming a dying breed. The fat and ugly people will prosper having found similar fat and ugly partners to populate the world.

Glad I was one of the first...

Sorry I just noticed this post! FANTASTIC! You have no idea how right you are! We were just talking about that the other night... and saying the same thing... Its the ummm less asthetically pleasing couples that are having children, what was it my other half said.. "the less academic" couples... and that is the problem why there are so many neds! hahahaha .. which I thought was funny... the thought of the government being run by neds, or chavs... someone in a burberry baseball cap cracks me up! ... :P :P :P

Have you ever noticed that "large" in weight families.. have quite a lot of kids that are of similar weight????

:roll:

My wife wants a boob job, I told her we couldn't afford it.

However, I suggested that she could increase her boob size by rubbing tissue between her boobs every morning.

She said don't be stupid, how can that possible work.

I told her that I didn't know the answer to that, but it seems to work well on her bum.

My wife wants a boob job, I told her we couldn't afford it.

However, I suggested that she could increase her boob size by rubbing tissue between her boobs every morning.

She said don't be stupid, how can that possible work.

I told her that I didn't know the answer to that, but it seems to work well on her bum.

Ooooooh I am amazed that you still have a wife after that! lol... yeah its expensive... £6,000 BUPA... send her abroad... lol.. I think it is cheaper across there... :wink:

Sorry, Mag, I mis read your post. !!

I had read it as 'Ah! But you do hear women say "Wow! He's got great brains"?

So my reply doesn't really make sense, I did wonder why you had written what I thought you had. :oops:

I was just meaning not very many men would be stupid enough to do what you were suggesting. Compared to the nimber of women who go through the implants operations.

Cheers Moorit! :)

I am sooo glad that men have the self confidence to avoid dangerous self-changing surgery. And as a woman, I wish that our society would promote the same kind of self confidence in women.