Tumbleweed.........

McFly

Unusual choice for a new thread McFly, but i can go with it.

I've actually been out chopping logs and checking the generator, with the vain hope that we get these massive snow storms that have hit america.Bring it on!

Apart from that, just reading Jungian psychology and Sun Tzu's Art of War, while listening to Rage against the Machine and Killing Joke, drinking chamomile tea,do kens da wye, joost an average rainy tuesday. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

I have some Sun Tzu's Art of War cards which I read every morning to set me up for the day ahead. He really does come out with some inspirational stuff, pity I have no idea what hes on about most of the time!

Mabey Morgan Goodlad could make his own "art of war" to inspire and educate us all.

I have some Sun Tzu's Art of War cards which I read every morning to set me up for the day ahead. He really does come out with some inspirational stuff, pity I have no idea what hes on about most of the time!

Mabey Morgan Goodlad could make his own "art of war" to inspire and educate us all.

Ha ha ha! That's priceless!

Today, illustrious ones must find time to take boat out for a run.

Today, auspicious time to cancel budget meeting and feed ponies :wink:

alledgedly :)

I was painting windows all day and then I just couldn't get near the computer 'cos my better half was hogging it.

Doesn't that make it hard to see out?

Mind you in this weather there's not much to look at.

Then again, maybe you mean paintings of windows. Very zen! Nice one

:wink: