Introduce Yourself

Salmon

Well of course the closest place to the harbour is the ferry.......I think they start serving breakfast from something like 6am. And the cafe in the Co-op I think opens at 8am. The Harbour Cafe mentioned above is in the town centre close to the small boat harbour but a bit away from the ferry terminal.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for that info.. I'm looking forward to it now hmmmm

Fry up breakfast and coffee yum yum .If you happen to be walking past and see a stranger with a table cloth instead of a bib , and half a dozen plates in front of him twill be meeeeeee. Will catch you all later.

OOOh wait one last thing where is the beer good lol.!

Hi all,

Stumbled across this forum and thought I would sign up.

I live in Shetland Mondy to Friday and go home at the weekends.

Been coming here for around 7 years but doing this work rota for about 18 months now.

Met many lovely folk and just thought it was time to get more involved.

D

Welcome sheltieworker . You havn't said much about yourself ! What are your hobbies interest etc ?

Well, Keedle, you have inspired me to add some info. Just finding my feet at the minute, but feeling tentative about getting too involved in the forums with me not being a proper local.

Thanks for the encouragement though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :D I'm from Orkney and live with my wife and several pets. I love island living and couldn't imagine not living on an island anymore.

Love Shetland, planning to visit next summer and hopefully find a council or housing association exchange so me and my wife can move to Shetland permanently.

Been a member of this forum for a while but not been much of a poster, am going to try and get more involved when I can.

So yeah hi :) and great forum.

Hi Dunky,

Looks like you copied my Avatar. I initially had the bouncy badger but thought it was a bit distracting, so switched to the still version.

Had this avatar for ages, did it when I first joined and I can't even remember when that was...lol!

Hi to you too :) the still badger is still good.