Whats the best place to be thrown out off ?

Babsy

When I was 5 years old I was chucked out of the kirk. In a moment of silent

reflection I loudly whispered "Listen listen da cats pissen" I have never regretted it, it proved to me there was no devil as I was told he was coming to get me.I'm still waiting 50 years on.

Never been thrown out of anywhere... at least as far as I can remember... however have fallen out of many places / things... pubs, boats, aircraft (both in flight and on the ground), many boats, the occasional car, two trees that I remember, 1 coal bunker (don't ask), beds (doubles, singles and 1 top bunk)... fallen off a crane (once), motorcycle (four times), bicycle (too many times to remember), walls, pavements etc...

Maybe should add being thrown out of somewhere to my 'List of 100 things to achieve before I die' :lol:

Dartmoor Prison..........well it was not me so much as the firms vehicle I was driving got banned from the prison grounds when one of the warders discovered that the doors did not lock and instead of an ignition key there was just a little knob to turn. Creative solution to a broken key.

Funny enough I never had any problem at the other prison I had to make deliveries to.

I have also been thrown out of the Sumburgh Hotel! 8O

It is the only bar I have ever been thrown out of in my entire life, anywhere in the world! :wink:

Banned for 6 months by Gary after he bought me a pint when I was in celebrating my 18th birthday. It slowly dawned on him that I had been a regular customer for a while prior to that evening!!! :cry:

Ah, but then there was always the Portapub! :D :lol:

I have been asked to leave clubs down south years ago, but never here. The states I was in south I wouldent have even have classed as being totally blootered if here, I never ever did anything bad allways just they said i looked to drunk! I allways just walked out peacfully and headed to another club! Good old Shetland though you can be flakers in a corner and still not get chucked out.

A pal of mine was chucked out the north star once physically, it was like one of those old westerns as he was thrown out the door and rolled along the pavement outside, very amuseing.

I've never been thrown out of a place in Shetland but I kinda wish I was. I have been in some horrendous states and still been served. It's crazy.

One lad was in Baroc, he was literally stumbling on the spot and just propping himself up on the nearest fixture, be it person, a couch or a table. It's not good to go into a pub when there's people like that there (unless you are in that condition yourself).

My favourite of all time was when a fight broke out in Posers, two girls pinning each other to the ground and really beating the crap outta each other. Of course the bouncer intervened and told them that sort of behaviour would get them thrown out. Eh? Surely brawling is a def reason for immediately ejecting someone?! Meanwhile I've seen people been thrown out for dropping a glass..

I got kicked out of The Foot Of The Walk pub in Leith. It was a Sunday morning, I'd been out all night and tried to 'switch' a round. When it came to signing the receipt I suddenly forgot how to write my own name, so they kicked me out for being drunk. Swine!