My latest creation - I am putting my head on the line here!

Go check it out and leave a review or at least rate it, please. Don't forget to turn up your volume - the music is beautiful.

http://www.channel4.com/fourdocs/film/film-detail.jsp?id=18222#

There are links to the two other films I made here, too.

My second DVD (Reflections of Shetland - Voar) is out now. On sale in all good shops.

Enjoy!

Frances

www.thordale.co.uk - Shetland pony stud and carriage driving

www.pencille.co.uk - films

I've had to tear myself away from the site - there are lots of interesting films from all over the place on all sorts of things.

Did you realise that we not only have a film maker, but a film star on Shetlink?

There's a film called 'THe Nyuggle'. Poolhaddock isn't credited so I can only guess at self promotion! Surely Filmwars beats photo wars - even animated ones...

(This is the point where I duck and run...)

Did you realise that we not only have a film maker, but a film star on Shetlink?

There's a film called 'THe Nyuggle'. Poolhaddock isn't credited so I can only guess at self promotion! Surely Filmwars beats photo wars - even animated ones...

(This is the point where I duck and run...)

:lol:

Not guilty! I noticed that and deliberately didn't look at it in case the creepy scenario arose that the PH had been surreptitiously following me with a camera. :wink:

Nice film Frances, as the editors caption stated, a brave choice to use stills but it works well. I hope that "No chicks were gluffed during the making of this film." :wink:

No chicks were gluffed or anything. I was never attacked and the parents seemed to trust me.

I subsequently found another curlew nest in Walls, and had to hide in the car as the parents went ballistic while I tried to photo their young.

Lee was the bloke who made Njuggle for C4 (Tales of the Creepy Crooked). There were 4 films put on 4MinuteWonder (4MW). Very good, very strange and very very funny.

My man is the trowie and the bloke on the roof and those are my ponies! Lee made me laugh alot and was a tremendous inspiration. He has also been very supportive of my attempts (as have Channel 4 FourDocs).

BTW, my DVD's are multi-region so will play on any DVD worldwide.