Are Your Co-Workers Tight?

BigMouth

I used to work with someone who wouldn't put his hand in his pocket to buy me a 5 pence cup of coffee from the vending machine. Being the generous soul that I am I always offered to buy him one when I was going that way after a trip to the loo.

After a couple of months I got fed up of it so instead of saying "I am going to the vending machine, do you want a drink", I asked the question in a different way. "I am going for a slash, do you want a drink". He never said yes again.

Have you "cured" anyone at work.

Lol... :D yes... I did a few years ago...

I worked in a hotel, and one of the girls that I worked with, asked me to give her a lift to the bus stop on my way home... as the hotel was kind of out of the way. I said no problem..

The next day at finishing time, without asking she was standing at the side of the car again, waiting for a lift... I was a bit confused as I dont recall her asking for a lift or indeed having a conversation with me regarding this being a permanent thing...

So after a few times of this, I politely said to her, that I wouldnt be able to take her every day to the bus stop as sometimes I might have to go in the opposite direction to the supermarket to get groceries... but said that if I could manage it... I would give her the odd lift on occassion...

:D that sorted her .... :roll:

[...]the road kind of dips well the car took off in the air and when we landed I skidded side ways along the road about 20ft... lol... (in full control as done advanced driving, and also brought up with fast cars...)..

*cough cou-spikkin-gh co-sharn-ugh cough*

Please tell me du's hayin joost a very peerie fun! I didna learn yin kindo thing in my advanced driving!!!

And I regularly go fir ferries...

Lol... :D yes... I did a few years ago...

I worked in a hotel, and one of the girls that I worked with, asked me to give her a lift to the bus stop on my way home... as the hotel was kind of out of the way. I said no problem..

The next day at finishing time, without asking she was standing at the side of the car again, waiting for a lift... I was a bit confused as I dont recall her asking for a lift or indeed having a conversation with me regarding this being a permanent thing...

So after a few times of this, (and she was a really arrogant cow to be honest... loved herself).. I let her get in the car, and I raced one of my mates along the winding glen road... she sh** herself... even when I went round the corner and the road kind of dips well the car took off in the air and when we landed I skidded side ways along the road about 20ft... lol... (in full control as done advanced driving, and also brought up with fast cars...)..

Needless to say... she never asked again... lol... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Still no excuse for driving like a muppet in my opinion.

Ummm no I dont drive like a muppet, nor a ned with a jumped up car.... yes I was brought up with fast vehicles my first drive of a car being in a Lotus which was my dads... and ummm no I havent killed any kids, and yes I was having you on... I fabricated it a bit to see what you would all say...

I was knocked down as a kid... nearly died... so no I dont drive like a manic... there is a time and a place for driving at speed and that is usually on a racetrack.. and I have a clean licence... never caused an accident either...

Jeezzz..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll:

I have seen plenty of people driving like muppets in shetland, especially when it comes to that bridge leading into burra... its a fight to see who is going to get over it first...and the thing is.. no one slows down when they approach it, they actually speed up... 8O which I find rather amusing because if two cars did the same there would be a bit of a problem...

At the Shops in Scalloway is another beauty.. they park that far from the kerb that anyone with a larger vehicle than a small car wont get through..

At the roundabout at Scalloway I just about hit a biker, because he didnt even look at the roundabout he just kept going... never even stopped... and never even went round the roundabout he went right over it...

There's a huge difference between poor driving and downright dangerous driving though DarkstarIII (if that is even your real name!?).

Right, back on topic. I once bought one of my cheekey monkey co-workers :P a really nice lunch at the cafe in Scalloway. He never bought me lunch ever again... from the cafe in Scalloway.

I probably still owe him a good few pints though, so that probably cancels it out. Never mind.

Ummm no I dont drive like a muppet, nor a ned with a jumped up car.... yes I was brought up with fast vehicles my first drive of a car being in a Lotus which was my dads... and ummm no I havent killed any kids, and yes I was having you on... I fabricated it a bit to see what you would all say...

I was knocked down as a kid... nearly died... so no I dont drive like a manic... there is a time and a place for driving at speed and that is usually on a racetrack.. and I have a clean licence... never caused an accident either...

Jeezzz..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll:

Sounds like yet another complete U-turn... :roll: :roll: :roll: