What does everyone want for Christmas???

DarkstarIII

Xmas starts earlier every year - soon it will start in December. I wish that I had a pound for every time I had said that :roll:

I too hate being asked what I want for Xmas. I always ask for useful stuff, a new toothbrush, pound of lard, an egg whisk, a dental appointment. They never listen to me. It's always the bloody same, a stack of MacBooks and expensive amps. :lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I fear that if Daniel Bond Craig emerged from the North Sea on Christmas morning wearing only those blue swimshorts, it would be shortly before they placed him in a body-bag prior to defrosting his sorry blue ass.

Would suggest warmer location for Xmas fantasy. :wink:

Mr TA not to be working on Christmas Day or Boxing for that matter as it's me birthday. Apart from that just having a chilled out time.

Ooh hun is that good or bad having your birthday around christmas... must have been great for your parents tho! what a present! lol... but thats good tho that you get to spend christmas with Mr TA.... :tmbup; :mrgreen:

Bit of both really at least you are always guaranteed having a holiday and the family were always around. Mam had always said that she felt sorry for the poor bairns that were born about Christmas and when did her first one show up? The best bit was that Mam went into labour after Christmas denner and the nurses told her it was just indigestion....

As for Mr TA they've not handed out the rota at the station yet so will have to wait and see so fingers crossed.

I asked my mam (with not much enthusiasm) what she wanted for Xmas this year. She said she neither wanted nor needed anything, but she would set me a challenge to find her something for a fiver, because the whole Xmas thing has got out of hand. We eventually came to the decision that we're each making a donation to a charity for the other as well as the fiver challenge. And it's the most Xmassy I've felt in years.

Spending a fiver each?.......that is not a bad idea. Sadly Shetland lacks some of the bargain book stores they have down south but I am sure that between Amazon and e-bay I could find books for everyone on my Xmas list for that sort of price......not just books but books they would enjoy.