Shetland the Spanish Civil War.

Dargon

1. You agree, through your use of the Shetlink website, that you will not post (or hyperlink to) any material or use language which is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, inciting of violence, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or in violation of ANY UK law. Personal attacks, inflammatory posts, harrassment, impersonation and trolling will not be tolerated.

1. You agree, through your use of the Shetlink website, that you will not post (or hyperlink to) any material or use language which is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, inciting of violence, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or in violation of ANY UK law. Personal attacks, inflammatory posts, harrassment, impersonation and trolling will not be tolerated.

Who have I insulted?

He was one of my better teachers in my time at the AHS!

Play nice everyone - and have respect - !

Hate to point out some of the obvious chronology to markj, but I can assure you that Rodney wasn't even alive during the course of the Spanish Civil War - it was a joke! :roll: One of the nice things about him, was his sense of humour, I am pretty sure he would find it humourous that someone might suggest he was around in that day.

But maybe you never had Nessie for history, or you would have remembered every last piece of information she ever uttered in her classes - including the dates of the Spanish Civil War (09:23, 17 July, 1936 to 15:30, 1 April, 1939). :wink:

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...