GEARS OF WAR for xbox 360

DarkstarIII

I was enjoying that until i read "Halo 2" :P

yeah ive have ehard great reviews.. but since im a pc gamer than console ive not played it yet.

saying that give me a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. a mate fo mine bought a wiii from america. adn it loosk fooken awesome.. and from his reviews surprisingly acurate..

on the sport games you can put spin and slice on the ball in tennis.. etc etc..

all though this kinda worries me

http://www.nintendic.com/news/175

http://www.engadget.com/2006/11/21/errant-wiimote-claims-second-tvs-life/

sorry DS3 kinda hijacked your thread.. I'll be trying GoW asap.

You should its one of the best games that I have ever played... I started off with a playstation myself and then to a playstation 2, from that to an xbox and from that to an xbox 360 hard drive model and I tell ya... get it get it get it... its worth the £500 that you end up spending in fact nearer £1,000 by the time you buy all the games.. we have bought gears of war, star wars lego, tomb raider legend, ghost recon and perfect dark and they are all good but still gears of war is my favourite... and I am a girl... :wink:

Its about the only time women get to blow s**t up! :wink:

I have just bought the official xbox 360 mag christmas edition and it has halo 3's worlds first shots of the most wanted game.. I cant wait to check it out... love it love it love it...

:mrgreen: :tmbup;

• 1 month later...

Gears of war is awesome, online it is amazing!

Soundtrack is alot like Predator movie.

and the Xbox360, well i have always been a Nintendo fan and always had a playstation. But what Microsoft has done with the Xbox and the 360 is awesome.

Played Nintendo Wii all xmas, all i can say is WOW anything that can get 4 adults up playing Tennis and ten pin bowling and jumping and flapping around like loonies is great.

soooo cheap. Dont get PS3, spend less and get a Wii and an Xbox 360

GoW woo woo

• 4 weeks later...

:lol: I will bear that in mind! When playing gears of war on the hardcore level it is really nutz.. especially the troyka's ... they are a major pain in the ass... we play it split screen mode...and I always go the good looking one! lol... Phoenix... :wink: with the bandana... lol...

We have played it to death to be honest... and it is still a good game... it is a lot easier if you perfect your throwing with the grenades.. as you can get the emergence holes as they come up! it saves a lot of p**sing around later...

I am hoping to get BIOSHOCK.. and HALO 3.. I have halo and halo 2.. and always go for the special editions.. as I have with gears of war....

I recently got TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED... and its a good game but gets boring after a while.. and the models that you have to pick up in the car are a nightmare... but the shopping for clothes is fun, along with buying property... but I keep getting stopped by the police and getting fined... :oops: Anyone else tried this game, and what do you think o it? :wink:

I already have dead rising, although I havent really played it for any length of time, it does have a sizeable humour element! I shall let you know how I get on with it when I start playing it properly... I just liked the idea of killing zombies with every available thing you can get in a shopping mall! The fact that you can fill up on cartons of orange juice which boosts your health is rather helpful! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I have dead rising and test drive - but keep coming back to gears of war. TD is good for a few days, but gets boring pretty quick. The graphics could have been better too. However, I do love the technical aspect of being able to cruise around with your online friends. Like TD, dead rising is fun but is pretty repetitive.

Gears of war rules!!!!!!! Makes all my other games look terrible. Only thing that bugs me is the chainsaw - it just sucks you in and you cant get away from it. Hopefully they will fix this glitch for the next instalment...

Anyone got the full 1000 points from gears yet? :twisted:

Call of duty 4 has been announced - they are going back to Infinity Ward, makers of COD 1 & 2, which is excellent because COD 3 was such a let down. I played COD 2 from launch day and I still play it.

Anyone played a PS3 yet and is anyone going to buy one? :?: