Climate Change & Global Warming

Atomic

How important is Global Warming to you in the Grand Scheme of Things?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. How important is Global Warming to you in the Grand Scheme of Things?

• Give me a break, I've enough on my plate
    • I suppose there's something in it, but it's for the Politicians/Corporations/Those in power to sort out
    • Yes I think it is important and I try to do my bit.
    • If we don't stop it, the Planet dies in a few years, it's as simple as that.
    • I think it is all hype and not half as bad as they make out
    • I don't know what to think

This poll is closed to new votes

Its a shame the subject vote did not include the following options

GW is a complete Hoax

OR

GW is being induced by the goverments in order to further their agenda

Remember - Problem/reaction/Solution - GW is being brought to you by the same people who are polluting our skys with Chemtrails, and for those wondering, no Chemtrails are not the goverments secret weapon to try to address the issue of GW.

Plans for a household Carbon Tax are well under way.

• 4 weeks later...

Re Arabia Terra/Disinformation Hubs.

Thanks for the so called informative websites...

They remind me so much of the dis-information hubs set up by the perpertraitors of CHEMTRAILS...

I too could have given links to a number individuals and groups, many of whom have a relevent scientific background and have done their own research. which flys in the face of mainstream controlled propaganda and scare mongering.

I choose instead simply to ask a question - like the banking crisis, who are the ones who actually benefit from creating the problem in the first place?

Create the problem - provide a reaction - Beneifit from the solution.

You are like myself fully entitled to your own opinion and if you really believe that then fine, however, I find it odd that goverment legislation is currently being rushed through in an attempt to silence people such as myself from having an opinion - they intend to lable us climatechange deniers and class it as a crime against humanity on the same scale as Holocaust denial.

So I would be labled a criminal?

For having an opinion??

Doesnt this sound a little like 1984.....???

These are the same people who control all TV and Media.... obviously their view of things and the message given to the masses are always correct and done in the best interests of the people?

Anyone who upon doing their own research into Chemtrails and agrees something is not quite right in our skys and would then like to further their re-education please feel free to contact me (Please note my research is only aprox 1% web based)

"goverment legislation is currently being rushed through in an attempt to silence people such as myself from having an opinion - they intend to lable us climatechange deniers and class it as a crime against humanity on the same scale as Holocaust denial."

"These are the same people who control all TV and Media.... "

Damn you, Moriarty, you foul and wicked fiend! I shall not rest until your nefarious plots are foiled!

(Although, I confess, I may pause for the occasional spot of Mr Barratt's finest sherbet dip-dab! Do be quiet, Watson, there's a good fellow. After all, I am only human. :wink: )

Your humble servant :)

Post Scriptum

I may be a tad out of touch, however, I was not aware that to deny the Holocaust is, in itself, an unlawful act...? :? :?:

if people read ancient history and scientific papers etc climates have been swinging to and fro for centuries a good book to look for is one called uriels machine this is a good starting point for your own research the government has jumped on the green hysteria machine to extract as many dollars from the working man as they can justify without being voted out of office

*Ahem*

That will be the pseudo-scientific work of constant speculation, heavily based on a questionable and highly challenged source (the Tollmans, in fact), as well as The Book of Enoch?

Yeah, right. Available in every "Alternative" or "Fiction" section of your local bookshop (probably mainly because Knight and Lomas - arguably the most infamous Masonic "romantics" in print - sell a bit better, after Dan Brown's borrowing or "influence" from their works of fiction, in his. :roll: ).

Sigh.

As a basis for your own "science-based" research, it's a little - I stress little - bit more reliable than von Danniken or the Purple Prophet, the Divine David Icke (WIBBLE!! :P ).

I blame blimmin David Bowie, mesel'. What between them gravity-warping triangular aircraft the New World Order are testing covertly ( :shock: :roll: ) and the HAARP Project, he's got a lot to answer for!

Oops, sorry! I meant Nikolai Tesla! :P :wink:

Really?? :shock: Why ever not?? Digression, I know, but it's a hugely important event in world history, and certainly the history of the Middle East! It directly led to the formation of the state of Israel, which changed the face of geo-politics, for obvious reasons.

Why is it a taboo subject?

Really?? :shock: Why ever not?? Digression, I know, but it's a hugely important event in world history, and certainly the history of the Middle East! It directly led to the formation of the state of Israel, which changed the face of geo-politics, for obvious reasons.

Why is it a taboo subject?

do yourself a favour don't open that can of worms. don't say you wern't warned.