H2S04 Hacked You

petergear

I was browsing Tait & Peterson's website and noticed it was powered by Force10, which I think is Graeme Storey's firm. Anyway, thought I'd have a look-see, and clicked on the link to Force10's page. This showed instead:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/petergear/screenshot3-12-06.jpg

I nearly pooped my breeks. After a moment or two's consideration though, I'm guessing the hack has been restricted to the website itself? Afraid I don't know much about this kind of thing. Tried Googling H2S04, but a quick glance didn't turn up anything immediately obvious. Never seen anything like this before. Thought Shetlink's geeks & nerds might be interested. :?:

And some time in my murky past I was chucked out of a rather good school for refusing to be caned for starting up the hydrogen sulphide apparatus in the chemistry lab. Ok so it was the sort of thing I might have done and indeed may have done in the past but I had not done so on that occasion and was dammed if I was going to accept a punishment for something I had not done that time.

As it happened it made little odds as we moved to a different part of the UK very soon afterwards and I again went to a rather good school.....until the day I got chucked out for refusing to learn Latin.

As it happened it made little odds as we moved to a different part of the UK very soon afterwards and I again went to a rather good school.....until the day I got chucked out for refusing to learn Latin.

Ooh Latin!!

That's another story. I love to bastardise it (can I say that?) with such things as my translation of enjoying being alone - incommunicado delicto.