Shetland Football Team

Sango

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimately it is the managers choice.

There are a number of young players who have been asked to train, probably with an eye to future teams. JJ will already know most of the players who have regularly played A League football. It would be common sense for him to ask managers opinions on players he may not have seen playing in senior football.

• 2 years later...
John Johnson explained to my boyfriend....

Is that a closet door I hear opening...? :lol: :lol:

Well when I read the post below from the other thread I did think it could be the only answer. I'm glad Kirsty is proud and unafraid to let the truth out.

This website is hillarious!! I have never pretended to be someone else. I have a drink occasionally in Lerwick and regularly drink with players past and present. I will say however, that I am not a woman, I played senior football for a number of years and my first initial is M. As Jim Tait pointed out once in the Shetland Times (when people were slagging him off on this website) that people are masking themselves with stupid names in order to have a go a anyone.