GP's book stirs holy row

JustMe

Well he/she wouldn't be, would they? After all, Satan is a bastardisation of "Shaitan" (meaning "Adversary") and is the representation of Lucifer who was cast out of Heaven. He/she is the antithesis of everything the Muslim, Christian and Jewish faiths worship.

Although, funnily enough, there is an entire sect of Kurds (rather a lot of them!) who worship "Malak Ta'uz" (spellings vary, I have used one version here). He IS Lucifer, "The Peacock Angel" and this is a Gnostic sect that long predates Christianity. He is seen by them as the ruler of this physical world and father of humanity and creator of this world. It is to him that they direct prayer and they do NOT see him as an object of evil, rather of duality (Good & Evil combined in one) like the Zoroastrian and Mithraic faiths (from which Christianity borrows so heavily, amongst the other faiths it has subsumed) and so many other Gnostic sects in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. They have NO links to Christianity or Islam and are reviled (and have suffered serious persecution) by mainstream Muslims for their "ungodly" beliefs.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in the Shetland Times that "One blogger described the pamphlet as 'creepy and offensive.' So I went to the Northmavine Community Board forum where this statement was made and signed in as Allahwasamoongod and posted a link in support of Dr. Mick Russon. I mentioned my book shows that Allah was a moon-god, that being Moon-o-theism by Yoel Natan, vol 1 and vol 2.

Because someone there had already deemed any mention of Allah's being a moon-god "creepy and offensive," the Northmavine community forum moderator, Pat, deleted all the posts that told the truth about Allah's being a moon-god or, one might add, otherwise supported Dr. Mick Russon.

A poster, Croft, agreed with the censorship saying, "I agree with freedom of speech as long as it is not offensive." So basically since Allah-is-a-moon-god talk is "offensive and creepy," Pat and Croft disagree with it and think it ought to be deleted.

To me, deleting this "balancing" material is reprehensible since that forum's statement about Russon's pamphlet, that it is "creepy and offensive" is making the rounds of the world's newspapers and may affect Dr. Mick Russon's career. The censorship of the Community Board would make it seem that Dr. Russon is friendless, and everyone in Northmavine and the entire world is against the doctor and his belief in the the Allah was a moon-god theory.

I actually saved the Northmavine Forum before some of the offending remarks were deleted, and as a service to the good doctor and others, here (234kb) are screen shots of the community board with the delete posts intact: http://www.angelfire.com/moon/yoelnatan/drmickrussonmoongod.pdf

Also see this post with more embedded links here: http://yoelnatanbooks.blogspot.com/2006/12/allah-is-moon-god-pamphlet-lands.html

Yes, and according to some sources Yahweh was a roaring bodiless god of the sandstorm who held sway in the open and empty desert inhabited by nomadic ex-slaves. Look where several thousand years and good p.r. got Him! A bestseller and billions of fans! :wink:

Seriously though, all this he said she said is going to be extended to religion as well now? Come on. Faith should be (although it not always is) a personal thing and each man entitled to his own without attacking others. Isn't that what most wars (and the billiosn of deaths resulting) have been about in human recorded history? Haven't we learnt anything?

"My god's better than your god! He's bigger and can beat yours up! Nyah Nyah!" :roll: :!:

Very good, whodat. :)

Allahisamoongod - i don't think there is much chance of your 'balancing' opinion being deleted here. "Allah is a moon god", so? Mars is a mars god, or a chocolate bar. Venus is another planetary special, or a feminine razor. What's in a name, eh?

As whodat has admirably pointed out in his previous post, according to some versions of early history, both satan and lucifer have their own historical followings and adversaries that have nothing to do with burning in hell or christianity. In the same manner as the recent 'hollywood' adoption of the term the christ, another scholastic school of thought suggests that satan, or a satan, is merely a descriptive term of roman authority mistranslated into biblical texts.

Though i haven't read the pamphlet, and have little intention of doing so, it appears to me from the quoted sections in the paper that his mistake is that of insinuating that those of a certain faith are 'bad' which is a negative and inflammatory opinion when applied to 1 in 5 of the entire population of the world by one of hypocratic obligation.

What happens when a muslim becomes ill in the north mainland? Does Mr Russon view them in the same fashion as he has written this leaflet, or does he treat without prejudice? Can a line be drawn between 9/11 and 'Navide up the road' when categorising in this way?

It's not about whose faith is allowed/better/whatever and whose isn't, it's how they project that faith on the world that matters. He appears to have projected inappropriately.

Njugle the moderator wants to discuss whether Dr. Mick Russon can treat and operate on Muslims, and whether they will trust him out there on an island way north of Scotland proper.

Yes, of course, he can operate just fine. He doesn't think anyone is beyond redemption until they are dead, and he would not want to prematurely end their time of grace whether he thinks they are headed up or down.

Those of us who are religious see that this is just persecution of a believer for stating his beliefs. Dr. Mick Russon's views are common, and these beliefs go both ways. Sincere Muslims think all non-Muslims are going to hell and are sons of devils, yet they interact just fine with infidels for the most part.

So where will this all end? Are the unbelievers going to say that no sincere Christian, Muslim, Jew, etc. can have any position of responsibility anywhere because they all believe that the others are headed to hell and serve themselves and "the god of this world," that being Satan? For example, are they going to say that no Christian can be a bus driver since they cannot be trusted to not run over a child?

What has this society come to? It used to be if you were a sincere believer with the traditional beliefs, people would respect you even more even if they didn't believe them. Now the secularists like to argue that the religious are a danger to others a la Dawkins who is going around America right now with that message. His message may fly in the relatively godless and liberal UK, but it doesn't wash in America except at Harvard and Yale, I suppose.

Check it out. The atheistic communists killed 100 million, but when 9/11 occurred, the evolutionist said, "Ha, the tables are turned, the religious are dangerous." Not only can they not do math, but they don't realize Christians don't believe in Jihad. The Bible has no open-ended fight commands like the Koran has (e.g. K 9:5, 29, 30.)

Ok, finally, Allah is a moon-god and demon. Yes, you might bring up mythology and all that can be discussed at great length, but that does not change anything. Truth is truth whether we argue in circles or get to the point. Anyway, that's why I wrote a long book on the subject (in 2 vols), and am writing another right now on the same subject, but different issue.

Yoel Natan

www.yoel.info

Njugle the moderator saw my previous post and wants to discuss whether Dr. Mick Russon can treat and operate on Muslims, and whether they will trust him out there on an island way north of Scotland proper.

Yes, of course, he can operate just fine. Russon doesn't think anyone is beyond redemption until they are dead, and he would not want to prematurely end their time of grace whether he thinks they are headed up or down.

Those of us who are religious see that this is just persecution of a believer for stating his beliefs. Dr. Mick Russon's views are very common, and these beliefs go both ways. Sincere Muslims think all non-Muslims are going to hell and are sons of devils, yet they interact just fine with infidels for the most part. Anyway, the religious know the score and secularists used to, but now all of a sudden they want to say religious beliefs are dangerous. Also, the secularists go after Christians of all people, but Christian doctrine is relatively harmless compared to Islam.

So where will this all end? Are the unbelievers going to say that no sincere Christian, Muslim, Jew, etc. can have any position of responsibility anywhere because they all believe that the others are headed to hell and serve themselves and "the god of this world," that being Satan? For example, are they going to say that no Christian can be a bus driver since they cannot be trusted to not run over a child?

What has this society come to? It used to be if you were a sincere believer with the traditional beliefs, people would respect you even more even if they didn't believe them. Now the secularists like to argue that the religious are a danger to others a la Dawkins who is going around America right now with that message. His message may fly in the relatively godless and liberal UK, but it doesn't wash in America except at Harvard and Yale, I suppose. When asked why he doesn't go after Muslims instead, he just says that if he can get Christians to follow him, Muslims will, too. Coward.

Check it out. The atheistic communists killed 100 million, but when 9/11 occurred, the evolutionist said, "Ha, the tables are turned, the religious are dangerous." Not only can they not do math, but they don't realize Christians don't believe in Jihad. The Bible has no open-ended fight commands like the Koran has (e.g. K 9:5, 29, 30.)

Ok, finally, Allah is a moon-god and demon. Yes, you might bring up mythology and all that can be discussed at great length, but that does not change anything. Truth is truth whether we argue in circles or get to the point. Anyway, that's why I wrote a long book on the subject (in 2 vols), and am writing another right now on the same subject, but different issue. See www.yoel.info

Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. Mr Natan clearly also has his own issues with muslims and followers of the same god by another name.

As for Allah being a demon, and ordering his followers to fight, I direct you to Yahweh and his Old Testament behaviour - NOT that of a loving and caring, turn the other cheek, love thy neighbour kind of god. This bloodsoaked mass murdering deity sent the Angel of Death to take the first born child of every Egyptian household (and who more innocent than babes?). Human sacrifice? It could be argued. He also ordered the slaughter and erasure from the earth of three entire races of people - Moabites ring any bells with you, Mr Natan? - all because they didn't follow him and stood in the way of "his covenanted people" and their "promised land". He sent a wild bear to tear little children limb from limb when they tormented one of his prophets. He drowned an ENTIRE WORLD, according to "the good book", slaughtering every one apart from those he chose as "good enough". Yup, that's the God I want to follow, sure enough. The one that won't slaughter my children and smite me down as "unrighteous" as long as I am scared enough to follow him blindly, baaing all the way to the sacrifical altar of his beliefs. :roll:

There is nothing so dangerous as blind faith. More people have died in the name of the Jewish and Christian and Muslim god than in all the cataclysms and natural distasters you can name. None can claim moral or religious superiority over the other, because that is where the heart of this cancer lies and where the seeds of terror and fear are sown and grown.

If you are at all religious, Mr Natan, I suggest you pray more and examine your conscience in espousing such ignorant claims which are equally as twisted as those of Mr Hamza et al, and contain as much poison.

I won't be buying your books, so your "advertising" is wasted on me, at least.

Bigmouth, that gets my vote. After all, how do all these "holy" people know that the voices they are hearing telling them their God is so much better than the next aren't the wrong ones? It always worries me when folk think they're better than others just because of the name of their deity. As long as you live your life as best you can and do the best you can by others (acceptable by just about every religion, I believe) then you should be okay in the end and the world might just be a bit better place while you're at it.

When your own (religious) Mum tells you that you will burn in Hell with the other non-believers (along with the homosexuals even if they do believe) because you don't believe then you have to be a bit dim to realise that there is something seriously wrong here. She is not some chest beating fanatic from a foreign country - she is a Christian. Thankfully she believes in a moderate religion then 8O

Njugle the moderator wants to discuss whether Dr. Mick Russon can treat and operate on Muslims, and whether they will trust him out there on an island way north of Scotland proper.

Yes, of course, he can operate just fine. He doesn't think anyone is beyond redemption until they are dead, and he would not want to prematurely end their time of grace whether he thinks they are headed up or down.

For the most part I am staying the fook out of this as I couldn't give a lump of cheese about it!

You trip yourself up though in your arguments though with the above statement.

Exactly who are you to state the above about an individuals ability? Can you vouch for him absolutely? I very much doubt it. You are, as is the case with religious argument, pushing inferences.

*sigh* :roll:

WhoDat,

For some reason you ignored my arguments and launched in the tired old tirade against Yahveh, the God of the Bible. Anyway, I want to repeat one point I made. The Bible has no open-ended commands to fight and kill as the Koran does (K 9:05, 29, 30, etc). See here for more verses like those:

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/yoelnatan/koranwarpassages.htm

It doesn't really matter whether you believe in the O.T. God, but it does matter what he thinks of you. He is the same God who sends calamities on humanity from the Creation to the End of the World. See the Book of Revelation. He is the same God who watches as Europe depopulates itself via abortion and not having enough kids. He is the one sending the Muslims to invade Europe and the UK just as he send the Arabs to punish the O.T. Hebrews.

You will meet him, hopefully after living to a ripe old age, and if you have not accepted salvation granted by His Son by then, then you can tell him everything you think about him and see what he says. I pray you check out the first option before God exercises his options.