Greatest Gigs in Shetland....ever!

Marvin

Yep.And with all the fine events mentioned so far: Dare i say the two Shetland Rock Festivals in the clickimin. They were pretty good. It's seems so long ago that i can hardly remember the line up, so i won't embarass myself trying, but pretty huge in their day.Anybody ken the definitive list?

Not even near complete, but :-Deacon BlueToxic EphexThe BolshoiLove and MoneyThe Men They Couldn't HangArrowhead?Tom Morton's bandAPBloads more but my memory is failing!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.And with all the fine events mentioned so far: Dare i say the two Shetland Rock Festivals in the clickimin. They were pretty good. It's seems so long ago that i can hardly remember the line up, so i won't embarass myself trying, but pretty huge in their day.Anybody ken the definitive list?

Not even near complete, but :-Deacon BlueToxic EphexThe BolshoiLove and MoneyThe Men They Couldn't HangArrowhead?Tom Morton's bandAPBloads more but my memory is failing!