Equality

Styles

Im fed up with people telling me and everyone else we are all equal.

I for one have enough common sense to know im not equal to some but am better than others. Gentics make us who we are before any nuture and thats how some of us have an advantage.

Equality is an idea for the PC crowd that dont want to face reality.

For example black people have denser bones and a larger muscle mass, which makes them tougher then whites or asians for example. That is why most heavy weight boxers and world class sprinters are black. Another example is that the best long distance runners come from the rift valley in Kenya as they have a gentic advantage.

Whites are better at swimming due to their lighter bone structure and being more powerful than asians for example as blacks have denser bones.

They things are facts but in our society taboo to actually say.

I think you have misunderstood the word "equality", Styles. Nobody means to say that everyone's bodies are the same, any more than they would say that everyone's eyes are the same colour. Black people, surprisingly enough, have different coloured skin to other people as well!

Equality is about having equali rights. But then you don't believe in human rights, so perhaps that is where your confusion is stemming from.

If you are having problems coming to terms with the fact that black people are not a completely different species from you, then perhaps that's an issue that you should deal with elsewhere.

This is a pointless thread!!

I don't think it's "Taboo" at all. Yet again, certain people seem to be getting all paranoid about the alleged PC boogie men that they wrongly perceive as preventing them from stating obvious (and not even remotely inflammatory) truths. Yes, Kenyans are better runners, but what makes you think anyone is going to call you racist or anti-equality for stating an obvious fact?

I really don't understand why there are so many David Brent-like members of our society that seem to be struggling with our so-called "Politically Correct" world.

It's really not that complex. Just avoid using the language of hate, and take people as you find them and there you have it. It's not rocket science, just basic humanity.

Im fed up with people telling me and everyone else we are all equal.

Yeah, you've missed the point.

Equality isn't about body mass, otherwise fat people would be complaining a lot more.

For example black people have denser bones and a larger muscle mass, which makes them tougher then whites or asians for example. That is why most heavy weight boxers and world class sprinters are black. Another example is that the best long distance runners come from the rift valley in Kenya as they have a gentic advantage.

Whites are better at swimming due to their lighter bone structure and being more powerful than asians for example as blacks have denser bones.

But what does it matter? Why do you care? You're creating an automatic divide by distinguishing the differences between african americans, asians and whites.

Also surely lighters bones would make whites run faster? No?

Why do you feel you should draw a distinction?

I think the word you are looking for Styles is "Different".

We are all different, different races, different appearances and different abilities.

Equality is the principle that governs the idea of, for instance, excluding someone from a group or society for the simple reason that you don't like their opinion. That would not be fair.

I decline to list as many examples as i, or anybody else could on how difference can be celebrated, rather than feared. Suffice to say, how would you like a lower wage than someone doing the same job as you, just because they are taller. Sounds nuts doesn't it? Well, sorry but under your view of "equality" it would not be.