Wan hunder- Now twa hunder-

trout

Guest Anonymous
Wha'll be a hunder? Man .. am fair excited! Da hundredth member ... 8O

How did you get your name. Do you look like, work with, fiddle with or something else with trout. Are you a real trout with a computer........and can you ride a bicycle

Wha'll be a hunder? Man .. am fair excited! Da hundredth member ... 8O

How did you get your name. Do you look like, work with, fiddle with or something else with trout. Are you a real trout with a computer........and can you ride a bicycle

All of the above and more my good friend, and more!

Im da hunder. Do I get a prize? :P

Give Noggin a coconut...

they're known as 'bear's eggs' round these parts. :wink:

you could ask peeriebryan for one, i believe he may have been stockpiling them.

Dear Noggin, I've sent your Bears Egg prize to the following address (I got it from your HOMEPAGE. Nice site, by the way)

Noggin The Nog

King of the Nogs

The Northlands

I hope you get it soon. I wasn't sure how many stamps to put on it. You might have to pay the extra. I hope it hatches into a lovely big bear (or grows into a lovely big coconut tree, depending on whether you believe my mam or not)

Why thank you peeriebryan, that's most kind of you. I have sent my trusted aid Thor Nogson down to stand guard at the post office incase my evil uncle Nogbad the Bad has caught wind of this special delivery and tries to intercept it. The bears egg is awaited with much anticipation and as such I have decided to declare this day "peeriebryan day" in memory of you. The Nogs send their utmost gratitude.

Yours sincerely,

Noggin the Nog (King of Nogs)

I have decided to declare this day "peeriebryan day" in memory of you.

Thank you very much indeed!!! I'm touched. What does 'Peeriebryan Day' consist of. Plenty of bunting and flags and ice cream and jelly and fun and games I hope. :wink: :lol: :D :lol: :o :lol:

('in memory of' makes it sound like I'm dead)

Alas, a poor choice of word :oops: ! In honour of you would perhaps be more appropriate. Jelly and ice cream are part of any normal day here in Nogland but rest assured I and the rest of the Nogs shall be partying on down to some ass shakin funk as a tribute to your generosity.

Noggin