Bought Anything Really Good Recently?

BigMouth

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so this will totaly bore 99% of you but...

I treated myself to some hand made english wool combs (2 sets) for processing fibres for spinning cobweb yarns & other yarns, and also 2 hackles to use for blending fibres/colours (yes , my life does revolve arround my wheels) & im totaly overjoy'd with them !!

They not only do theyre job perfectly, are perfectly balanced so a joy to work with, but they look pretty dern good too.

Its a peerie while ago since i got it, but i'm stunningly impressed wi this external DVDRW drive. Most importantly, it also haes AV capture so you can just record straight ontae DVD if you're no too fussy aboot editing.

Da most amazin thing is da price. When i got it it wis £50, but on gettin da link fur dis i fan oot its reduced tae £39.99!

Tink i might buy annider ane just ta hae!

http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/product.php?lang=&product_id=3773&menu=&submenu=&session=d04d31e15e1b4a58e367814943c0362c

(yuns an excellent site i use aa da time, an dey consider Shetland part o da UK mainland fur shipping, which is often free. Some great bargains on USB pens just noo too)

Bought a second-hand LCD TV to replace the old, monstrous sized thing which was taking up half my living room and throwing off sparks (almost). This new one has the same effective screen size, but about a tenth of the space requirements, lower power consumption and the picture is also much better too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 Star Muesli from Scoop in the Toll Clock centre.

It really is the dogs nuts. Well actually it isn't, but it contains oats, sultanas, brazils, cashews among many other things.

Worth a try.

Now all I need is a healthy recipe to turn it into muesli bars to take to work!