Bought Anything Really Good Recently?

BigMouth

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ indeed. Every time I play it, I have a peerie chuckle to myself :)

It sounds like a cross between a double bass and a fretless bass guitar. Certainly a lot handier than lugging my double bass around

If you want to see the peerie bass in action *plug alert* come to the Fortunate Sons gig at The Tunnels in Aberdeen on Thursday :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
I bought this amazing machine that powers my entire house and all my neighbours houses just from a mug of hot water that sits in my kitchen. It's called GENTEC venturi.

How do you heat the water Malachy? Do you have to use that windmill thing?! :wink:

No. Ha ha ha! "Flux Capacitance"??? What a ridiculously erroneous assumption. You sir, are erroneous, shallow and pedantic!

The X axis does infact represent Philadelphia cheese on my shoulders. This is what drives the Spoot-greased, steamed kitten turbines.

:roll:

This is harder than castin' peats we Greenpeace fir a tushker!

Mine is even simpler. I have two mugs of water. One of them is heated to 300 degrees celsius (I keep a book over the top to stop it escaping as steam). The other one is salty water from the voe. I swill that one around a bit to mimic the movement of the tide, then splash some of it into the other mug, then catch the steam in an unspecified generating machine, which sucks ever last bit of energy from it, then I have the equivalent power of about 300 huge windmills. In fact, more than that, because windmills don't actually produce any power at all. That's just a myth. We have two here just to show to the tourists. We really use them to grind corn.

Mine is even simpler. I have two mugs of water. One of them is heated to 300 degrees celsius (I keep a book over the top to stop it escaping as steam). The other one is salty water from the voe. I swill that one around a bit to mimic the movement of the tide, then splash some of it into the other mug, then catch the steam in an unspecified generating machine, which sucks ever last bit of energy from it, then I have the equivalent power of about 300 huge windmills. In fact, more than that, because windmills don't actually produce any power at all. That's just a myth. We have two here just to show to the tourists. We really use them to grind corn.

I knew they had a purpose other than being great huge bird scaring devices what dont really seem to work !

Think we could use them as giant neep hashing & tattie peelers too ?

Wonder if we could rig up some kind of system between the two of them so as to haul the sheeps feedin up yon ruddy muddy & slippery hill for me on days when its so windy I canna fir my hair whippin at my face.

Angela

Whit aboot forceing all da fat folk to run on treadmills? Probally would need a few SIC officals with whips to keep the power going. Green and u get afew more council jobs. Or better still turn da iles into a giant tread mill that they all could run on, jobs for all and for life (or until u dropped dead).