Bought Anything Really Good Recently?

BigMouth

I note a hint of sarcasm from these posts. Perhaps you don't believe me. But I have proof that GENTEC venturi mug is unbeatable - this graph proves beyond all doubt that I am right and you are wrong.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2462/venturiyv5.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Aa dis graphs ir startin ta mak me understaand Peerie Drew's plan fur Shetland domination o da windpoer market, as weel as his desire ta create da Graven gut factory mallie attraction facility.

Bit loard bliss I sinna sae ill o da peerie craetir noo dat he is standin doon fae pubic office.... Unless da sausage staands fur election again. :lol:

Bit, as fur onythin guid bocht lately,,, Dat wid hae ta be a plane ticket ta get awa fae da pleepsin o da Shetland politici.... (canna spell dat wird), Cooncillo... (canna bring mysel ta say dat wird),, Da erseholes i public office. :lol: Dat felt guid.. :lol:

Yun's enyoch o yun rant... Bit hit wis a fine plane ticket. :lol:

Rasmie,

Da Auld Een

• 2 weeks later...

http://paramountzone.com/gadgets/pall.jpg

This mini flashlight is just 3" long, but acts as an innovative personal safety and emergency light with 4 different modes. Utilising advanced LED technology, the PALight is hard wearing, robust, will stand on its base and is water resistant to a considerable down pour. It has a very bright and cool blue LED light.

It is ergonomically designed to easily fit into the palm of your hand, making it perfect for all situations.

Main Features:

* Mode 1 = 200 hours soft beam

* Mode 2 = 40 hours brilliant white beam for flashlight use

* Mode 3 = 200 hours of flashing strobe light

* Mode 4 = 2 Years of permanent always-on glow for easy location of your light in the dark

* Dimensions - 76mm x 30mm x 25mm

* Includes 9V PP3 battery

Here it is

I bought an IR one too. :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Yea, du busta missed hit,, da peerie soul is takin ower fae David o da Green, as chairman o da Crofters Comission, on da 1st o May.

So he's stood doon fae da cooncil,, hit'll be peacable ithoot him,,,

Bit maybe bigdancingman will get in an liven hit up a bit :D

Ok - I know it sounds rather unexciting but I've bought a yarn winder and it's brilliant! Thread up the yarn, turn the handle and you get a lovely little ball of wool that you can use from the end or the middle. Hours of fun for the children...

Another knitting innovation is bamboo needles rather than wires - the steel ones stick and the aluminium ones bend so I've been converted to 'bamboo wires'. The only drawback is they have ends on them so they have to be tucked into my belt rather than being stuck in it.

Since knitting became popular again there are lots of new gadgets available - perfect for a gadget person like me :lol:

^ ^ ^

Try circular needles,then you can discard the belt. Magic.

I find that the belt gives a more even tension to the loops, but I have used circular needles for bigger things where there were too many loops for a comfortable knit with the double ended wires.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...