Bought Anything Really Good Recently?

BigMouth

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a bike from Grantfield on Saturday & I must say I was very impressed with the service I received. :D

They must have pulled their socks up: they used to have a terrible reputation for customer service.

Maybe because it was the owner who served me, but I was very pleased indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

It's really sad, but my devo radio met with a rather enthusastic cat, resulting in a broken aerial. Gone was my crystal clear radio reception :cry:

Maplin do replacement aerials so figured would just do all the broken aerials in the house at 4quid each they're worth every penny and I don't have to fork out 100quid for a replacement devo :D :D :D

I got fed up with the bairns complaining that the wireless network connection for their computer had gone down, so I got a couple of Powerline plugs to network it through the mains. This works a treat.

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd58/MuckleJoannie/th_Powerline.jpg

I've never been a fan of wireless networks. When I was with the SIC we had one for a while. It worked not too bad as we had a line of sight to the IT department. Then the builders put up scaffolding on the the one building that was almost in the way.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...