What are you looking forward to?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Several of the posts above had nothing to do with telly Commodore. And as Tomblands rightly points out, there is a seperate sports forum for discussing sport, and football being a sport, maybe we should keep it all over there, eh? :wink:

maybe you should move all them posts over to the sports forum then that way they will be kept there, people are going to respond to others posts after all that is the whole point is it not

• 3 weeks later...

Only sixteen days left till 300 is released. I feel a trip to the mainland coming on, just need to think of a believable excuse to use on the wife???

Just found another clip from the film:

Brutal clip

Not for the under 18s or anybody with a sensitive stomach (don't worry though - it is a bit cartoonie) and the rest of the site looks a little saucy too (i'm sure a MOD will kill the link if needed)

:D :D

Only sixteen days left till 300 is released. I feel a trip to the mainland coming on, just need to think of a believable excuse to use on the wife???

And it's gonna be released on *dribbles* IMAX 8) Yowza!

The Odeon in Manchester (link is down the right hand side) is the only one I could find that's showing it on the big big screen.

And it's gonna be released on *dribbles* IMAX 8) Yowza!

The Odeon in Manchester (link is down the right hand side) is the only one I could find that's showing it on the big big screen.

They have it as 15 certificate. I thought after watching that last clip it would be an 18 for sure. Perhaps all the CGI takes away some of the realism and reduces the gore. Or prehaps there is a kick ass directors cut that'll appear on a dvd at some point.

• 8 months later...