Mareel - Cinema & Music Venue

madcow

oh dear...drinks holder snagging problem!! aaargh!....hoop dis mareel seats ir height adjustable as no aa o wis is 6ft!!....so if som 6ft een sits afoare me my sightline will be f***t!!....wow seating rows, sightlines, horizontal and vertical pitch, aiwa soundsystem but to name a few are going to b perfect in da mareel by da soonds o it!......

Hmm so is da garrison going to remain operational as a theatre? cos the seating is no use and will have to be replaced then...as with acoustics etc..

fordcapri, pretty much everything you've written in this thread is utter nonsense. If you have nothing interesting or sensible to say then I suggest you go and find a forum elsewhere that's geared up for morons like yourself.

Mareel is here and it's not going anywhere. Lets consider ourselves lucky and enjoy it. Can't bleedin wait!

oh dear...drinks holder snagging problem!! aaargh!....hoop dis mareel seats ir height adjustable as no aa o wis is 6ft!!....so if som 6ft een sits afoare me my sightline will be f***t!!....wow seating rows, sightlines, horizontal and vertical pitch, aiwa soundsystem but to name a few are going to b perfect in da mareel by da soonds o it!......

Hmm so is da garrison going to remain operational as a theatre? cos the seating is no use and will have to be replaced then...as with acoustics etc..

Believe it or not, but the sightlines in a theatre are different from those of a cinema. The acoustics aren't the same either. Unless you really think that a 100 year old building that got converted into a theatre which occasionally shows films in less-than-ideal conditions is somehow going to be a better film-going experience from a modern, purpose-built facility.

I believe Shetland Arts has said a number of times that the Garrison will remain open as a theatre after Mareel is built.

The Mareel night club could stand to make a few pound now after the troubles posers are having. The new council might even grant them a 2am license, we will have to wait and see.

What is the troubles posers are having , licence ? finance ? does anyone know ?

Bouncers with no license, that is all!

The Mareel night club could stand to make a few pound now after the troubles posers are having. The new council might even grant them a 2am license, we will have to wait and see.

What is the troubles posers are having , licence ? finance ? does anyone know ?

Bouncers with no license, that is all!

The security industry association has sent a report to the Home Office thats all!