Mareel - Cinema & Music Venue

madcow

What the hell is wrong with you bunch of moaning pr(cks!!?? Some of the things people are crying over on here must be more to do with venting emotion because of personal problems or the fact they have boring, unhappy lives. How on earth can you lot get so upset over trivial teething problems experienced by a company which is obviously working extremely hard to provide pleasure and enjoyment to (mostly ungrateful) peoples lives. We don't deserve such an amazing, professionally run venue if all people can say is 'oooh the website didn't accept my card so I not going now', 'oooh they're so unprofessional' (most people up her haven't experienced professional service locally so when they are faced with it they assume the opposite), 'oooh they don't show any decent films', 'there hasn't been anything on that interests me' etc etc etc! You people would complain if you sh@t out diamonds because 'oooh it makes sitting down to read the paper a bit uncomfortable'. There a despicable desperation from some folk here to see others fail. It disgusts me.

Thank you for your time

... How on earth can you lot get so upset over trivial teething problems experienced by a company which is obviously working extremely hard to provide pleasure and enjoyment to (mostly ungrateful) peoples lives. We don't deserve such an amazing, professionally run venue ...

I know, Ness Boating Club does an absolutely superb job, couldn't agree with you more.

Oh, hang on a sec, this is Mareel thread. You need to post elsewhere to praise the well run, well liked venues that aren't bleeding us dry. :wink:

What the hell is wrong with you bunch of moaning pr(cks!!?? Some of the things people are crying over on here must be more to do with venting emotion because of personal problems or the fact they have boring, unhappy lives. How on earth can you lot get so upset over trivial teething problems experienced by a company which is obviously working extremely hard to provide pleasure and enjoyment to (mostly ungrateful) peoples lives. We don't deserve such an amazing, professionally run venue if all people can say is 'oooh the website didn't accept my card so I not going now', 'oooh they're so unprofessional' (most people up her haven't experienced professional service locally so when they are faced with it they assume the opposite), 'oooh they don't show any decent films', 'there hasn't been anything on that interests me' etc etc etc! You people would complain if you sh@t out diamonds because 'oooh it makes sitting down to read the paper a bit uncomfortable'. There a despicable desperation from some folk here to see others fail. It disgusts me.

What are you talking about?

Thank you for your time

You're not welcome, it's sixty seconds of my life I'll not get back.

Thank you for your time

Ooowwww who's having a stroppy fit :lol:

Weel nay wan took up we my last msg about the projected profits.

I heard a rumour that the SIC is paying all the wages for the staff at Mareel.

Is this true?

If so why are prople who work for the SIC getting payed off. Due to cut backs.

Yet there is money to pay Mareel staff?

It may be untrue but it may not be.

Dose anyone know?