What's going on in Lerwick?

ArabiaTerra

I went to bed early tonight (9-ish). I just got woken up by a load of banging and a chorus of sirens followed by a vehicle with blue flashing lights passing the house. What's going on? Gunfight at the Market Cross? Mad suicide fireworker targets fire station? ....or am I just dreaming? :?

I suspect that Up Hellery Aa could be to blame! I hear there was a rather boisterous bunker handover tonight, and the bunker's not too far away from onion street!

I suspect that Up Hellery Aa could be to blame! I hear there was a rather boisterous bunker handover tonight, and the bunker's not too far away from onion street!

8O 8O

That makes sense, and would explain the sirens. They're getting more elaborate, last years handower was just some torches and an accordion and fiddle band marching past the hoose. :evil: :? :roll:

I went to bed early tonight (9-ish). I just got woken up by a load of banging and a chorus of sirens followed by a vehicle with blue flashing lights passing the house. What's going on? Gunfight at the Market Cross? Mad suicide fireworker targets fire station? ....or am I just dreaming? :?

yeh it was indeed the bunker handover. they had 2 fire engines down there which were sounding sirens and spraying the hoses all over the place. there was also some people with torches and there was fireworks going off. bit of a carry on!

yeh it was indeed the bunker handover. they had 2 fire engines down there which were sounding sirens and spraying the hoses all over the place. there was also some people with torches and there was fireworks going off. bit of a carry on!

So I take it the Jarl Squad is stumping up the cost for that then!

[

So I take it the Jarl Squad is stumping up the cost for that then!

The Jarl Squad, or at least a sizeable chunk of them, spend a large part of their lives with those fire engines protecting your property and lives, surely you cant begrudge them burning up all of a litre of fuel?