Vehicle Branding (Help me with my Uni project!)

PoolHaddock

Which of these car brands would you be most inclined to buy into (given the appropriate funds!)?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these car brands would you be most inclined to buy into (given the appropriate funds!)?

• Bentley
    • BMW
    • Jaguar
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • Rolls Royce

This is going to form part of my research for a current Uni project. I would like to know which brand you could see yourself driving around in. Even if you don't agree with any of the options, I'd be grateful if you could pick the brand that stands the highest chance!!

Once you've done that (if you can be bothered!), could you tell me your choice and answer the following questions in 1 - 5 format (1 being the lowest or worst, 5 being the highest or best.)

1. How good do you perceive the build quality to be in your chosen brand?

2. How luxurious do you perceive your brand to be?

3. How proud would you be showing off your chosen brand?

4. Would you still have chosen your "brand" over the rest if you could get an identical vehicle, but with a "kia" badge for example? (yes or no)

5. How likely would you be to wear your vehicle badge around your neck like a medallion and dance around like a hip-hop artist?

For example, I might write -

Mercedes - 4, 4, 2, No, 5

Any other comments will be gratefully received!!

I'd also be interested to hear what you think of your vehicle if you happen to own a Mercedes Benz.

Bentley - 5, 4, 4, YES! and absolutely!

I would dance around stones naked if someone was going to hand me a Bentley ... not least cos I could sell it and buy 10 cars!

Aston.... Mmmmm

XK ... Mmmmm

The Bugatti Veyron "beast of the road" http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=108032?imw=Y

*dribble dribble*