A night of original music 21/07/07

TheHyperChondriac

Upcoming Little Green Machine Gigs;

Hope your can all make it along to a few.

9 Jul 2007 20:00

Amplified Playground @ EGO Edinburgh

21 Jul 2007 22:00

Burra Hall Shetland

26 Jul 2007 20:00

EAO @ Box Glasgow

4 Aug 2007 20:00

Hootenannys Inverness, Scotland

17 Aug 2007 21:00

Bannermans Edinburgh

14 Sep 2007 20:00

Cavern Club Liverpool

27 Sep 2007 20:00

Capitol Rocks @ Capitol Glasgow

Cheers.

J.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safari will have displayed it because Apple macs are used for making papers and magazines and other print work. it makes sence if someone wants to have some printable web images on their site.

im not to sure if many 16 year olds have a passport or Drivers License ID ?!?

im not to sure if many 16 year olds have a passport or Drivers License ID ?!?

I think you will find that most people do have a passport. I realize that under 16 year olds wont have a drivers license, but they can take their passport.

If you do not have ID then you are not getting in.

most people? i was talking about 16year olds and there abouts.

think if you were to do a survey which i highly suggest you do, you will find you will be missing out on quite a few people. so yeah Young Scot cards is what i was getting at.

Sixteen year olds will be allowed to use their Young Scott cards. They accept those on the door.

well i hope LGM accept those and not just the door.

i was speaking to some youngins this weekend. A lot cant go because they don't have a passport.

Before I was 18 I always used my Young Scott card and got in.

Yeah I'm sure they will be accepted, makes sense really.

Despite this being a completely pointless debate I am yet to meet anyone who has not actually got a passport (except illegal immigrants), perhaps the times are a changing.......

We will be operating with a wristband system. Red for 18+, Green for underage. I am simply trying to appeal to the mass audience in Shetland who want to see live music without the hordes of drunk underage kids.

I know very little about this Scotcard malarkey. Does the Scotcard have an age on it? How does it work as form of ID?

Enlighten me Mr Mailman and it will be considered. Just dont wanna get turd from the police or angry parents as it will be my head on the chopping block.

Comprehende?

Comprehende?

Well, Burra hall accept Young scot card. It is photo graphic ID with age.

Despite this being a completely pointless debate

Believe me it has a valid point.

Just dont wanna get turd from the police or angry parents as it will be my head on the chopping block.

Burra hall accepts YSCards. So dont see the problem, its only your choice that is stopping it from being used.

So you dont want certain people there? So you wish to choose your fan base?

I spoke to alot of 16-17 year olds this week/weekend whom Most dont have Passport or DL, but do have Youngscot and these are people who would love to see LGM live.

You may think its sad that i asked a bunch o folk, well shetland is known for its music, and as one of their "big talents" coming up and the crowd being limited through I.D is pretty lame and id like to see the younger people who like your music to be able to attend.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Despite this being a completely pointless debate I am yet to meet anyone who has not actually got a passport (except illegal immigrants), perhaps the times are a changing...

?? Are you thinking that a passport is like some sort of compulsory universal ID card or summat?? :?

Point taken. Young Scot Cards will be accepted. I did not know what they were.

The policy down here at the moment in bars etc is that if the staff think you look under 21 then you get ID.

Me (20) and my mate (26) went for a pint the other day and he was chucked out for not having it.

Must be the baby face. :D

To be honest a bit of common sense will be used at the hall. If you obviously look under 18 then you will need ID for bar access is what I am saying.

The policy down here at the moment in bars etc is that if the staff think you look under 21 then you get ID.

Me (20) and my mate (26) went for a pint the other day and he was chucked out for not having it.

Must be the baby face. :D

As a baby-faced student many years ago in Dundee, I was frequently asked for proof of age and was often first to be targeted in police raids on pubs. :D However, it used to be