Fast Drivers

moorit

Njugle wrote:

You're not wrong! It was definately Iron Fairy(4mph) 1: Ford Granada(3.2L) 0

Iron Fairies have a top speed of 7mph (apart from uphill at Dale, where I believe the incident occured). Maybe we should have a 'What's your favourite crane' thread. I love cranes

So do I, absolutely and truly!

OIL's old tracked 'Eiger' is my favourite. :wink:

Njugle wrote:

You're not wrong! It was definately Iron Fairy(4mph) 1: Ford Granada(3.2L) 0

Iron Fairies have a top speed of 7mph (apart from uphill at Dale, where I believe the incident occured). Maybe we should have a 'What's your favourite crane' thread. I love cranes

So do I, absolutely and truly!

OIL's old tracked 'Eiger' is my favourite. :wink:

Ooh......I go weak in the presence of beauty. I winder what the SWL of dat baby is

*check my abbreviation*

Over 100mph on a Honda Goldwing with my feet up on the cruiser boards with the stereo turned up full, passing a couple of fully colour co-ordinated leathered up poseurs crouched over in some sort of racing pose on their GSXRs, whilst griining stupidly at them.

Of course when I got to the next roundabout I wobbled around it due to the blancmange suspension, whilst they blatted past.

Almost 80 mph in a Skoda!

60 mph in second gear for about 50 miles in a company car when the salesman, whose car it was, told me to take care of it. You don't half get some funny looks on the motorway when you are revving the nuts off it. I drove it for the entire 200 mile journey mostly around the ouskirts of London without using the clutch once, then before giving it back to him I raced it back and forth through the muddiest lay-by you have ever seen.