What is your most favorite book...

The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I read it aboot dis time last year n read it again athin 6 monts. Contemplating diggin it oot n reading it again :D . I canna believe dey'r makin a film o it. No sure it'll wirk... :?

I also love Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian: read dat wan umpteen times as a bairn. :)

One of the few books I have read more than once is 'Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance' and it seems to get better every time I read it.

It has a bit of a reputation as a new age hippy bible, but I found it very insightful. It contains a massive scale of thought and philosophy.

Everyone I know thats read it either love it or hate it.

Another but just for fun, The Bible, the Old Testament According to Spike Milligan nevers fails to get belly laughs. In fact any of the classics (Treasure Island, Robin Hood) according to Spike are brill :lol: :lol:

Jeez, bit of a contrast eh?

One Fine Day in the Middle of the Night by Christopher Brookmyre. I've read it a few times noo an it still makes me laugh oot lood!

Fjool, I did The Color Purple for my English Higher and I hiv to say, I couldn't bring myself ta read it ageen. I'm vexed I used a book I quite enjoyed and picked it to pieces to bore an English teacher.