Stag Nights/Weekends

If a stag night does not involve alcohol. Is it still a stag night?

No. In addition you should also have at least two of the following in order to qualify for Official EU Stag Night Status:

a) silly costumes

B) a stripper

c) vindaloo

c) ritual humiliation of the groom

Hope this helps.

If a stag night does not involve alcohol. Is it still a stag night?

No. In addition you should also have at least two of the following in order to qualify for Official EU Stag Night Status:

a) silly costumes

B) a stripper

c) vindaloo

c) ritual humiliation of the groom

Hope this helps.

Where can you hire B) in Shetland? I can think of a few enthusiastic and/or accidental (and very talented) amateurs, but nobody doing it professionally.

I wonder if the council would bankroll training courses, accrediation and an agency so that local Stag Nights were up to Official EU Status. :wink:

I wonder if the council would bankroll training courses, accrediation and an agency so that local Stag Nights were up to Official EU Status. :wink:

It might fall foul of State Aid regulations, but I am sure there is a good chance that either the Arts Trust or possibly Recreation could do it...

Where can you hire B) in Shetland? I can think of a few enthusiastic and/or accidental (and very talented) amateurs, but nobody doing it professionally....snip .....

I will do it for you Ghostrider if you can stand a mid-forties man with moobs :D

Studded leather thong went on the wrong way around.