Most bizarre thing you have ever eaten.

Pleepsie

Once, when a guest at a wedding in Jordan, I was unlucky enough to sit next to the host who then proceded to 'tempt' me with local delicacies one of which was goats spleen. Tasteless and rubbery are the only words to describe it (luckily for me!) I was only glad it wasn't an eyeball!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had to eat anything too extreme but a mate of mine thought it would be a good way to show off to a couple of girls that were with us, to eat one of the flowers from the vase on the table. As it worked out the flowers were very long lasting and didn't need changed very often, they must have been sprayed with some kind of chemical preservative because that one little bulb nearly killed him. It took him a full 48 hours of vomiting and a further couple of days of hangover type symptoms to recover.

Don't eat the flowers - they are decoration only!

3 grey slaters and a muckle black slug, i spewed on da slug. :tmbup;
No wonder! Just out of morbid interest, did you chew the slug? I once had a dream about eating slaters. It was disgusting. Maybe one walked into my mouth while I was sleeping. 8O

3 grey slaters and a muckle black slug, i spewed on da slug. :tmbup;
No wonder! Just out of morbid interest, did you chew the slug? I once had a dream about eating slaters. It was disgusting. Maybe one walked into my mouth while I was sleeping. 8O

slaters were easy, just crunched them up and tried not to think about it. slug was about 3inches long and black, i started to chew, on realising how utterly foolish the whole thing was i quickly vomited, and the sight of spewed up slaters an slugs. lets just say i spewed a little more.........