Yes i am bored and roll on 16:00

Twerto

Quick jist is that all local authorities have to impliment it, its ment to review all the jobs and make the pays more even across the boards for what people do. But the council ballsed up doing the evaluations of the peoples jobs and it has ment some folk takeing huge pay cuts, been scored low on things they should have been scored higher on etc. Basically its a good idea, but the execution was flawed and poorley done. Due to the backlash the SIC have been sent back to the drawing board, but as i say it does have to be implemented in some form.

What i was getting at before is that most council workers get paid for 37 hrs while they only work 34. After single status they will have to work the whole 37, i.e. no getting off at 4pm on a friday anymore.

So.....does that mean some folk Twerto get to use an extra 3 hours of Cooncil electricity to sausage around on the internet or do they actually have to do some of the work they get paid for?

It'll all be just fine when the council are making their own electricty in the Kames....the council power bill can just vanish in some creative accounting. :wink:

Ah thankyou. It's going to be reviewed now though, after the unions voted?

Its going to be reviewed (ie put on the shelf till after the election), all that means is redone for more expense and time, then implimented costing I would say atleast 4 times what it would have. Thing is as well that it will keep on costing us, its not like a one off expense.

So.....does that mean some folk Twerto get to use an extra 3 hours of Cooncil electricity to sausage around on the internet or do they actually have to do some of the work they get paid for?

Some folk Twerto maybe only take 4 hours to do the work others would take 8 hours to do.

Unfortunately the SIC doesn't pay for super efficiency, so why should they not have more breaks than others.

Maybe that's why it appears they have a bit of spare time on their hands to post on this forum. :wink:

Some folk maybe only take 4 hours to do the work others would take 8 hours to do.

Unfortunately the SIC doesn't pay for super efficiency, so why should they not have more breaks than others.

Maybe that's why it appears they have a bit of spare time on their hands to post on this forum. :wink:

Okay, I see the smiley, but what an absolute crock.

If someone's only got enough work to keep them occupied for half the day then their manager isn't doing their job - not the person's fault, but you'd hope the manager was keeping more on top of their staff.

And unfortunately the SIC DOES pay for monumental buggering-aboot with very little in the way of checks and balances - or at least that's how I recall it from my student days.