Baked Tattie Fillings - Mmm Hot Tattie

Tomblands

Worst filling I saw was a guy eating tuna, mayo and sweetcorn. He totally scooped out all his tattie and ate it all, he then proceeded to be sick and fill them again, this time in a puree with added carrots, he did happen to be totally blootered at the time. Yuck, who would want carrot in their baked attie!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that reminds me of a story (A little of topic)

My friend met someone he knew on the street on a Saturday night. The man was completely blootered so my friend took him into a pub and asked the person on the bar to put some guiness in a pint glass then fill it up with water so that it looks like a normal pint. He sat at the bar speaking to the man and making sure he drank it. The man finished his drink and then spewed it back into the glass. He then carried on speaking to my friend, and, in his state picked up the glass again and carried on drinking completely forgetting what it was.

Worst filling I saw was a guy eating tuna, mayo and sweetcorn. He totally scooped out all his tattie and ate it all, he then proceeded to be sick and fill them again, this time in a puree with added carrots, he did happen to be totally blootered at the time. Yuck, who would want carrot in their baked attie!

My friend met someone he knew on the street on a Saturday night. The man was completely blootered so my friend took him into a pub and asked the person on the bar to put some guiness in a pint glass then fill it up with water so that it looks like a normal pint. He sat at the bar speaking to the man and making sure he drank it. The man finished his drink and then spewed it back into the glass. He then carried on speaking to my friend, and, in his state picked up the glass again and carried on drinking completely forgetting what it was.

Would you people please stop stalking me.

• 3 months later...

I came across this page totally by accident whilst on the net. I used to live in Shetland.

This is my favourite baked tattie filling: butter and lots of "Creamy White Stilton with Apricots" cheese, along with a couple of slices of bacon on the plate. scrummy!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When I lived in York, there was a butcher there who made his own haggis- it was excellent! One of the tattie shops was supplied by him, and I used to have Haggis & Prawn Salad together, mmmmm!

{But then, when I was a kid, I quite liked Corned Beef & Lemon Curd sandwiches..}

• 1 year later...

I don't like the baked potato shop in Lerwick and my mother complains about the potatoes they have; she says they seem a little undercooked and I agree with her too.

When I go there and have myself a potato with ham and pineapple :D and I come out and go to see my granny in Westerloch and have my lunch there with my family, when I open the polystyrene container, there is an absolutely horrible smell from the pineapple which makes me want to do the 'pie-face' moment on someone!

I think I should make myself a packed lunch for myself in the weekend. :?

• 4 weeks later...

Tunafish.

Tunafish and coleslaw.

Tunafish and sweetcorn.

Tunafish and sweetcorn and coleslaw.

Tunafish and cheese.

Tunafish and coleslaw and cheese.

Tunafish and sweetcorn and cheese.

Tunafish and sweetcorn and coleslaw and cheese.

Hmm ... mayonaise in there too. Beans? ... maybe beans too! Definitely tunafish though ... mmm tunafish!

Dolphin?