Aberdeen Football Club

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This is a thread to discuss how brilliant Aberdeen FC are.

From 2-0 down to 3-2 against Dundee United today. I reckon that Calderwood highlighted how much of our season rode on that game at half time. It was like listening to a different team in the second half. Good old 2-4-4.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Aberdeen are p*sh. They will be lucky to finish anything above 7th! Now that United have Brewster in charge, their gonna put in a good push for a top six place.

:D where are ye?

4th is on ya bass, STAND FREE all you dandies :tmbup;

Changed days for Aberdeen when finishing fourth is an achievement!

This will be us "turning the corner" for the 100th time in the last 10 years.

aye i ken, heard it all afore and there's still plenty of improvement to be made, i dinna ken if we'll ever be able to compete (financially) but i'm happy if we keep battling away. always worth being optimistic, 100th time's a charm :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Aberdeen are p*sh. They will be lucky to finish anything above 7th! Now that United have Brewster in charge, their gonna put in a good push for a top six place.

:D where are ye?

4th is on ya bass, STAND FREE all you dandies :tmbup;

OK maybe no 4th, but it wisna far aff, the young boys did wis proud th day coming back against (an admittedly not trying too hard) celtic, Stewart, Maguire and Macauley all look to be capable of pushing for regular appearances, if we can remain injury free and if we could get even one decent signing to make up for losing super-kev, i reckon another shot at europes on the cairds

Kevin McNaughton was shockingly over-rated :L good riddance!

I do fear for Aberdeen next season, 12th place is on the cards - ICT are always improving, Killie & Motherwell will also improve, and Scumfermline, Falkirk and Dundee Utd will strengthen in the summer, and St Mirren look a good prospect coming up.. And with us not even being able to sustain a dobber, I don't think we will strengthen in the summer atall and will lose a few players ie Russell Anderson, Scott Severin and Jamie Smith. 11th place will be an achievement.

First Division beckons.