Argos

jps

hi

i've found the number its 01595 693 070

I placed my first order with them the other day. took about 6 days to get here. You can get an catalogue and an order form from the office - SBS Logistics, Holmsgarth Warehouse, Holmsgarth, Lerwick, ZE1 0TQ - next to the ferry terminal.

It would be handy to email orders, if anyone knows if you can do that it would be good to know.

• 5 months later...

Hi

I was just wondering if you can order clearance items thats on their website from the offices up here?

A friend of mine said she spent ages looking up deals only to get to the office to place her order and they wouldnt accept the deals.

Not wanting to find loads of bargains for the same thing to happen to me

(***Mod Edit - Merged this thread and the previous three Argos threads together! ;) ***)

• 1 year later...

There was a thread on the forums in the past couple of days asking where Argos new office was (The thread has vanished).

Their new (or temporary office) can be found at Petersons SBS, Gremista estate. Greenhead base.

(***Mod Edit - Merged with Argos thread***)

• 3 months later...

Hiya, I just had my dad on the phone saying that he went to make an argos order today at what used to be sbs (shearers) and it was empty. He asked me if I knew if it had moved somewhere or if Argos had started doing home deliveries to Shetland, I said I didn't know but someone on shetlink probably would so if anyone can help it would be most appreciated. :D

(***Mod Edit - Merged with Argos thread***)