Shetland fitba' results

Marooned in Maywick

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fae what i can gather Mr Maywick, it seems Unst beat Yell 11-1! Spurs beat Whalsay 3-0, and Thistle beat Ness 3-1.

The Unst game sounds lik a bit o a shambles fae a yell point o view, i never thought it would be that bad.

Spurs beating Whalsay is some score if ur a Spurs fan, wonder if Whalsay had their full squad though?

Thistle beating Ness is predictable but it would look like the two sides are certainly closer than they were a few years back. Is it more a case that Ness have improved? Or is it that Thistle have gotten worse.....

I also think Whitedale were meant to b playing Burra but Burra went to Orkney 4 da weekend.

weel i doot da ref must o lost coont or he wis joos takin it easy on yell by chopping aff a couple o goals at da end.

1. Cana blame him fur losin coont :lol:

2. he wis takin it easy on yell at the end tho we sum dodgy decisions as a couple cuda bin sent aff - but takin awa 2 goals is a bit much! :x

3. 11-1 wis da score!!! :oops:

bruce may have been off side but addin them up it was 11, the linesman was kind

3 to erik

2 to paul H

1 to DArren t

1 to Bruce J :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

3 to Davie Mac

1 to ANDREW HUNTER 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Unfortunately Baxter didn't get a chance to do some real Yell bashing. 3 subs and all that

When will Delting be handed the league trophy then, this week or next?

The only serious challenger loses to Spurs at home on the first day, Whalsay had to start well and stay with Delting early on and then look to beat them in the first game against them to have a chance. The have blown it.

Two of Spurs’ scores were under 16’s, well done them but I don’t expect to see them do an awful lot other than improve a little.

Celtic beat Scalloway in a mid table clash and Unst hammer Yell in the “relegation†battle.

When will Delting be handed the league trophy then, this week or next?

The only serious challenger loses to Spurs at home on the first day, Whalsay had to start well and stay with Delting early on and then look to beat them in the first game against them to have a chance. The have blown it.

Two of Spurs’ scores were under 16’s, well done them but I don’t expect to see them do an awful lot other than improve a little.

Celtic beat Scalloway in a mid table clash and Unst hammer Yell in the “relegation†battle.

It's a bit early to be writing anyone off but i do agree they (Whalsay) have made a disastrous start to their league challenge and will find it difficult to make up the ground that they are giving away this early.

Delting have sometimes been a bit shaky to start with and Whalsay really now need to hope that Celtic can at least match Newcastles performance yesterday!!

But will it matter, whats to say that Whalsay won't drop more points between now and their game with Delting - they play a Thistle team tonight that everyone seems to have written off, in the same way everyone wrote off Spurs!

You've really got to fear for Yell though - take it easy on them everyone, you know it makes sense.