Shetland Independent Newsletter

righter

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the discrepancies in pricing for the Cave Man Diet is probably an oversight. And to balance things, I thought the article on the Cornish flag > on tourist signs raised a valid point.

However, I do think there are various things which are raise a few eyebrows. Such as the zillions of blogs which appeared. I understand he's trying to market his venture and wants lots of links back to his site but.. Blogs using councillors names, business names, you name it. The vast majority of these blogs have no content relating to the person or business and weren't started by them. Some blogs with nothing in them and lots with copyrighted material cut'n'pasted. Looks a bit like you have to pay to get him to remove content from 'your' blog. Again, hoping I'm wrong. :)

Of course, it's possible that he's just made a mistake and forgotten to update one or other of the sources. Should give him the opportunity to put such a mistake right before jumping on it.

Indeed... but I won't hold my breath. A salvo of email pointing out this particular blunder should be addressed to admin@shetind.com. Hopefully that'll be enough.

Has anyone read the "article" by Mr Angry in the latest edition.

Is it a short story, is it supposed to be fact? If it is true then I question the sense in re-producing such a sorry tale,. Mrs Angry obviously had enough and left him lost in Aberdeen. Did social services really have to bale him out? did he escape from somewhere? and worryingly did he make it back to Shetland?

classic journalism and editing

Guest Pronto

He does print his e-mail, phone number and address several times...currently searching google for mailing lists to sign him up to. Adult dating website and the like seem to be my best bet.

currently searching google for mailing lists to sign him up to.

He He He.., that's just nasty. :lol: 8) :lol:

Nasty....but inevitable. :twisted: He insists on stuffing his unwanted useless tat through everyone else's letterbox, only appropriate everyone else organises some tat for his Inbox....Dontcha just love poetic justice. :P

He does print his e-mail, phone number and address several times...currently searching google for mailing lists to sign him up to. Adult dating website and the like seem to be my best bet.

Note that Shetlink does not endorse this type of behaviour in any such way!

1. You agree, through your use of the Shetlink website, that you will not post (or hyperlink to) any material or use language which is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, inciting of violence, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or in violation of ANY UK law. Personal attacks, inflammatory posts, harrassment, impersonation and trolling will not be tolerated.

Dude, that's just stupid. If you don't like it don't read it. It would only take 10 seconds to put it in the bin.

What's the point in going to so much bother just to inconvenience someone else?

We have a stalker who does the exact same thing.

Thank you stalker for that lovely free sample of Tena for Men, that's just what I needed.