that Castrol Car

I may be wrong but I think it was this very same chap that had a letter printed in the Shetty Times about him driving around. He replied in a very sensible way, promoting the motorsport club (or whatever it is). I have personally seen him around and about a lot and never witnessed him speeding or causing a disturbance.

There are a lot worse drivers on the road, take the wifie in the wheelchair. Have the police still not managed to catch her to tell her it is illegal to 'drive' down a main road in her 'vehicle'? Somebody will end up dead in that case.

I never implied that he was driving badly - he always seems fine to me. Perhaps it's the leisure time/extra cash that could be spent on more... worthwhile pursuits? But then, it's not my life. It's just a pet peeve of mine, like motorists who don't stop for pedestrians, and ones who blare club music out of their open windows in all weather.

Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy, but as long as they are happy!

(again, no offense is intended whatsoever -it's just my opinion, and that wasn't me who wrote the letter, I never even saw it).

No wait a minute! I've just remembered... last year my man was out minding his own business cycling through Lerwick and a young gentleman in said Castrol car spat a great ball of phlegm out of the window which landed unceremoniously on my partner. Accident? Death to all cyclists via lurgy? He was not impressed.

Fair point (but i'm not moaning about stickers, that would be hypocritical since there is a classic sports car covered in Monte Carlo stickers out in the drive).

(Gets back to breastfeeding and typing out invoices - note to self: best just to complain about politics and windfarms like everyone else)

Ok, so everyone on here has started moaning about cars, i take it there cant be much other news about at the moment ??

Everyone who pays their taxes / licence fees are entitiled to (within the law ofcourse) drive anywhere they wish, when ever they want to.. Unless some new rule is going to be introduced??

If all these cars (including myself) stops driving about, what will the police have to do?? I cant think of any occasion in the period of any given month where i havent been stopped atleast 4 times, and on many occasions breathalized.. And yet they have NEVER got me for anything..

There are far worse drivers in the town, and in the country (to my opinion) who should get the same hassle, and see how they like it.. Im damn sure there are plenty of cars drivng around where the drivers have no licence, or insurance, yet the police seem to only hassle a 'select group' of drivers (the young ones)..

There are many occasions i read in the Times, about cars crashing into others, where one party doesnt have insurance. These people should be dealt with, and punnished !! Imagine if one of these drivers killed someone??

As for the gasses, regardless of any measures taken in the uk, China will still create the most, as will the sea, canna see that bein stopped !!

boy racers are twats.

So do u actually know any of them then ?? All the folk i know that drive about are fine !!

Mabe do some research before making statements like this??

Yeah. Driving around too fast, with 14 year olds in their cars buying them fags and booze and listening to the most awful ""music"" in the world.

DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF

i read in the Times, about cars crashing into others, where one party doesnt have insurance. These people should be dealt with, and punnished !! Imagine if one of these drivers killed someone

I imagine insurance would be of little relevance to the pedestrian killed.

At least they'd be out less for fear of getting caught without, unlike tossers who use the street as their merry go round in their Daddy paid for, penile substitute, pulling wagons for afore said 14 year olds in need of a carryout.

That DOOF_DOOF_DOOF_DOOF CD must come free with every mong machine or perhaps it's the national anthem of all arses everywhere.